Ancient Ways

Ok, which members of the forum would you like to party with or which members would you like to see thrown together to party?

With: Johnny blaze, rushhead666, me and $10k in Vegas sounds like a blast. Better make it 20k in case we need bail money.

Others: I would like to see all the guys arguing about the tom Brady suspension/overturn get together and watch some football.

• Like 1

ILS, LiX, and I in Chicago with a hugeass pizza, beer, and football :haz:

Just let me when and where, amigo. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Ok, which members of the forum would you like to party with or which members would you like to see thrown together to party?

With: Johnny blaze, rushhead666, me and $10k in Vegas sounds like a blast. Better make it 20k in case we need bail money.

:cheers: for the shoutout

I'd add treeduck to that cool group. And with that crazy bastard bird, we'd likely need an additional $50k for the damages he'd cause. It'd be interesting to see who the survivors (if any) would be after 72 hours.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/29/618x461/comics-fear-loathing-las-vegas.jpg

:blaze:

• Like 2

Me, Tombstone Mountain, Citizen of the World, Troutman, and Goose hanging out at a Rush concert. Oh wait, that already happened.

Then how about me, Greyfriar, Tombstone Mountain, Tom Healy, RobertRobyn and Gypsy Muse hanging out at a Rush concert. Oh, hrm, that happened as well.

Well, then, let's do me, Goose, Rushhead666, and RobertRobyn hanging out at a Ghost concert!

• Like 1

TOG, Mr. Not, PolarizeMe, and I sitting in a room, drinking and not talking to each other because we have better things to do.

We should all probably get blitzed together, but in a non virtual setting for a change. :LOL:

I'll throw a HUGE party for the Caption A Random Image gang.......because we're funnier than a flock of rubber chickens!! :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:
  • Like 1

This is purely a popularity contest.

Count me out.

I can understand that. But at the same time, I wouldn't simply call it "a popularity contest" for wanting to have several drinks with people you've known on here for a decade but have never actually met (which is my case with the people I mentioned and was mentioned with).

Count me out.

I can understand that. But at the same time, I wouldn't simply call it "a popularity contest" for wanting to have several drinks with people you've known on here for a decade but have never actually met (which is my case with the people I mentioned and was mentioned with).

I can understand that, too.

I guess if it's based on wanting to drink with people, that really counts me out, though. Hahaha...

Count me out.

I guess if it's based on wanting to drink with people, that really counts me out, though. Hahaha...

Personally (and with many different cultures), wanting to drink with someone and wanting to eat with them are very similar.

Me, Tombstone Mountain, Citizen of the World, Troutman, and Goose hanging out at a Rush concert. Oh wait, that already happened.

Then how about me, Greyfriar, Tombstone Mountain, Tom Healy, RobertRobyn and Gypsy Muse hanging out at a Rush concert. Oh, hrm, that happened as well.

Well, then, let's do me, Goose, Rushhead666, and RobertRobyn hanging out at a Ghost concert!

:LOL:

Right on, Sista!

• Like 2

Count me out.

Agreed. I think a thread like this is very revealing to be honest. I kind of enjoy them even if I am not involved at all in any way... :cheers:

Count me out.

Count me in if it's you and me at a Black Crowes reunion show. New Orleans, maybe...

Haha!

Well, as long as we're dreaming...sure. ;)

Count me out.

It's all about the getting together, not the drinking. Although the "drinking" can be soda, coffee, water, etc.

I'd like to party with a bottle of wine, some classy Nightwish and a Smallville box set.

Right on, Sista!

10299395356_09af91c09b_b.jpg

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Right on, Sista!

10299395356_09af91c09b_b.jpg

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

:haz: :haz: :haz:

Count me out.

It's all about the getting together, not the drinking. Although the "drinking" can be soda, coffee, water, etc.

True.

I apologize if I come across as overly-sensitive with regard to certain things. I don't mean to crap on other people's good times, at all.

Party on...

:)

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Count me out.

Personally (and with many different cultures), wanting to drink with someone and wanting to eat with them are very similar.

Also true.