OMG Fake Neil Peart drumsticks

robertrobyn

People like this that make me mad. I emailed him where is the NP and Snakes & Arrows log on the sticks and his reply was

Dear rushheadlongflight,

Not all sticks have those marks

- cardsandcoins

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEIL-PEART-RUSH-CONCERT-USED-PRO-MARK-PERSONAL-MODEL-DRUM-STICKS-/121777781849?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

People like this that make me mad. I emailed him where is the NP and Snakes & Arrows log on the sticks and his reply was

Dear rushheadlongflight,

Not all sticks have those marks

- cardsandcoins

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEIL-PEART-RUSH-CONCERT-USED-PRO-MARK-PERSONAL-MODEL-DRUM-STICKS-/121777781849?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

The seller is full of it. Those are a 2006 model, and most definitely not used during the S&A tour.

Edited to add: there's a 2009 model that looks the same, so obviously not used during the S&A tour.

Edited by Look to Sirius

Personally I'd assume they weren't used by Neil in a Rush concert.. I don't see anywhere in the ad that it actually clearly states that they were. The ad title is just more of a collection of capitalized tag words..

if I had the real deal I think I'd state it as clear as possible! Wouldn't want anyone thinking I had fakes.. you can't let your dream of a good deal obstruct your logic.

Edited by MMCXII

Those are either 2006 regular signature sticks or 2009. Just the regular ones anyone could find at any music store. The are not a model that Neil ever used personally on any tour. $150 for a regular $12 pair of sticks that some shmoe beat to crud. I suppose the crook, er... I mean seller, could claim they were used at a rush concert by a fan in the audience if accused of false advertising, but they are not a personal model. Just a signature model.