boots from bob seger??

ru_ready

I have a copy of the rush bootleg drive that has circulated, i was wondering if anyone knows of any bob seger live boots that are out there for trade?

not sure if this is the right place for this thread, if not please move it..... would love a new different version of "Live Bullet"

cheers

• Like 1

I'm a huge Seger fan. There are few good ones out there. My favourites are....1:Hartford, Connecticut - 28 December 1983 / 2: Let It Rock - The Beginnings Club - Schaumburg, Illinois - June 23rd 1976 / 3: Saratoga Performing Arts Center - Saratoga Springs, New York - 11 August 1986 / 4: Boston 1977

WOW thanks !!! :) i am a bit of a idiot to download this stuff... do i need to register to something to get this show?

http://www.guitars10...lac-146037.html

i do not know torrents or perishows stuff.... thanks

Look for shows that say Lossy (on the right of the page, next to each show. That is an MP3 file. Download the show and right click on each file and it should open and save to your iTunes account. You don't have to join to access the links.

• Like 1

:heart: your idea of guitars101. They have all kinds of interesting links there from all types of artists. I picked up an Eric Church show today. :)

That's so weird, I just picked up Outsiders at a thrift store for .99 cents. I've been wanting to check out his music since seeing him profiled on CMT.

Great minds think alike. :)

:heart: your idea of guitars101. They have all kinds of interesting links there from all types of artists. I picked up an Eric Church show today. :)

That's so weird, I just picked up Outsiders at a thrift store for .99 cents. I've been wanting to check out his music since seeing him profiled on CMT.

Great minds think alike. :)

Wow, that is a great price since that is his newest one! I'm not sure how many times I can listen to the show I downloaded today. It is from 2012 and has one of the best setlists ever, but it is an audience recording and has some annoying girl screaming "woooo!!" through so many songs! I think I might try to find another show from the same tour. :)

And those are the memories that make me a wealthy soul........ thanks!!!!!!

let me introduce to you our sax player Alto Reed...... I was born about 5 years too late for this tour...... damn

to the guys who recorded this stuff THANK YOU !!!!!

Edited by ru_ready
  • Like 2

OMG!!!! currently listening to the boston 77..... cd1 (have to wait till tomorrow to get cd2) .... this ROCKS so clean so sweet, can't wait till the weekend now to get this into my workshop on saturday and crank it up!!!

thank you for showing me these sites of these treasures.

there are some others (non seger) I now have my eyes on..... Cheers

------ This is the best version of "turn the page" I have ever heard...... even better than the live bullet by far!!!! i would pay for this one if it was released -------

Edited by ru_ready
  • Like 1

OMG!!!! currently listening to the boston 77..... cd1 (have to wait till tomorrow to get cd2) .... this ROCKS so clean so sweet, can't wait till the weekend now to get this into my workshop on saturday and crank it up!!!

thank you for showing me these sites of these treasures.

there are some others (non seger) I now have my eyes on..... Cheers

------ This is the best version of "turn the page" I have ever heard...... even better than the live bullet by far!!!! i would pay for this one if it was released -------

It really is a great sounding show. I'm not certain, but I think that recording came from a radio broadcast. The others I mentioned are soundboard recordings. I quite like the Saratoga show even though it isn't with the classic Silver Bullet Band line up.

one other question, anything from a "against the wind tour" with "shining brightly" on it you could recommend? or a good against the wind show?

thanks

This is a great sounding album THANKS, roll me away sounds really good here as does hollywood nights! turn the page not so much compared to that other one from a previous post.

Edited by ru_ready

in the shop today with all this seger cranked (sounds like they are here with me) great stuff!!!!! thanks for the heads up on it... also if your looking for a good pick from that soundaboards site, grab the john cougar mellencamp... i have that one blasting too!!!! very nice concert there also!!!! Edited by ru_ready
  • Like 1