roger waters the wall in theaters 3 day release

ru_ready

Last thursday night was the last of a 3 night showing of roger's latest wall tour that was filmed to be made into a mini documentary with the live show and interjections about his life.

Did anyone else see this great show in the theater, and if so what did you think of it?

Myself, I loved it, went to the live show when he played Vancouver a couple years back. This release gave a great back stage insight to the production work that was involved in making the wall show live what it was.

One thing that truely touched me was his indepth look into the way wars in the world are so crippeling to the people that are stricken by the desire to live through it. How senceless war is and how painful it is to those who are uprooted.

in the first opening when roger opens the bag and pulls out the trumpet and starts into the opening cold solo of the wall's prelude, I was hooked.

The interjection of him in that cemetary then the bomber flying into the cenataph, i had tears in my eyes. my wife looks at me and she knew I was in for the long haul here. BIG SOUND, BIG SIGHTS.

Would watch it again in a heart beat.

anyone else see this one?

Edited by ru_ready
  • Like 1