Xanadu V. La Villa Strangiato

Entre_Perpetuo

Which do you prefer?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Both classics. Both awesome. But Xanadu wins.

Agreed^^^. Just my opinion and I don't have the statistics to back up my claim but I don't believe these are the two most beloved songs here. One of them most certainly is though. There is probably a thread or poll somewhere around here that actually says which two are the tops and I would think Natural Science would be #2. I could stand corrected however... :)
  • Like 1

Not enough superlatives for either song- both are absolutely incredible.

But that being said, it is not difficult for me to choose- La Villa Strangiato.

This thread is (and it's driving me) insane; I'd say La Villa Strangiato but after Xanadu in the last tour I can't really give an answer.

If you choose not to decide,

You still have made a choice

Agreed^^^. Just my opinion and I don't have the statistics to back up my claim but I don't believe these are the two most beloved songs here. One of them most certainly is though. There is probably a thread or poll somewhere around here that actually says which two are the tops and I would think Natural Science would be #2. I could stand corrected however... :)

So what song are you thinking?

^^^^ Natural Science... :)

Natural Science and what?

Xanadu... Natural Science and Xanadu are their most loved songs overall. As I said I could be wrong...

La Villa is (insert best compliment you can possibly imagine here), but I just can't place it above Xanadu, which is (insert even better compliment here). Plus Xanadu is on AFTK, and I feel like I've been slacking off on being a good ambassador for Rush's most Madri-cal album lately, so I'm almost obliged to choose Xanadu here (not that I probably wouldn't chose it anyway). ;)

Also, Natural Science V. La Villa thread anyone?

Xanadu... Natural Science and Xanadu are their most loved songs overall. As I said I could be wrong...

I would agree with you.