• (The) Weapon
    • War Paint
    • Where's My Thing
    • Working Them Angels
    • (The) Way The Wind Blows
    • We Hold On
    • (The) Wreckers
    • Wish Them Well

Dang alot of great and real good at the top and crapola near the bottom. This is a tough one though... Thinking....
  • Like 1

Witch Hunt is just to good and special not to choose so I will. The Weapon, obviously Working Man, What You're Doing are excellent too. Working Them Angels is good for what has gone on lately and the rest not so much. Where's My Thing is an ok instrumental. That's my view anyway... :codger:
  • Like 1

There are five songs on this list that I love, but :madra: beats them all for me. I rarely listen to it without being mesmerized by it. They never did another song like it.

The Weapon is difficult not to choose for sure. Awesome song indeed...

I have to think about this. I heard Working Man played on the Pitt/Balt pregame broadcast last night...it's such a badass song. Witch Hunt and The Weapon are my other choices. Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 1

The Wreckers for me, it's possibly my favorite song on my favorite album!

:eh: . Over all of those great songs nearer to the top of the list? The opinions around here are certainly all over the place but I guess it's what makes the world go round. Enjoy... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Hey op you should do one more with the odd songs that have no other on that letter. Xanadu, yyz and vital signs etc...

There's also Vapor Trail and Virtuality for "V". And what about 2112? Was that included anywhere? Edited by TexMike
  • Like 1

:eh: . Over all of those great songs nearer to the top of the list? The opinions around here are certainly all over the place but I guess it's what makes the world go round. Enjoy... :cheers:

Of course I love those songs too (minus "The Weapon" :boo hiss: ), but The Wreckers is amazing. The chorus is awesome and I love the stringed part.

Of course I love those songs too (minus "The Weapon" :boo hiss: ), but The Wreckers is amazing. The chorus is awesome and I love the stringed part.

Glad you enjoy it. I think it's one of at least two lousy songs on CA. Wish Them Welllllllllllllllllll being the other...
  • Like 1

Glad you enjoy it. I think it's one of at least two lousy songs on CA. Wish Them Welllllllllllllllllll being the other...

I almost forgot Seven Cities Of Gold kinda sucks too. The Garden and Halo Effect are top notch and I consider them great Rush songs...

Can I make a suggestion for the OP because I personally have really enjoyed these polls, can we do one will just all the THE (insert the rest here) songs? Might be fun just for kicks or might not :LOL: . I honestly don't even know off the top how many there are and haven't even considered it until posting this. Just a suggestion... :)
  • Like 2

Can I make a suggestion for the OP because I personally have really enjoyed these polls, can we do one will just all the THE (insert the rest here) songs? Might be fun just for kicks or might not :LOL: . I honestly don't even know off the top how many there are and haven't even considered it until posting this. Just a suggestion... :)

I think this is a great idea, but why am I thinking a 20 page debate will start as to weather the real title is Spirit Of Radio or The Spirit Of Radio

:D

• Like 1