2015-16 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

Hope I can see the Cup sometime, formally or informally. Last time Pittsburgh won and someone had it on their day, it ended up in the restaurant down the road from my mom and dad's house. Everyone called each other and went to see it!

Congrats to the Penguins and blueschica, although, with that name, she should be a St. Louis fan. ;) See you all of you great people next season. :cheers:
  • Like 1

Congrats to the Penguins on their 4th Cup. Didn't they enter the league the same time as the St Louis Blues?

The fact that the Pens have won 4 and the Blues 0 is evidence that the league is fixed!

• Like 2

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins,

I am happy for you Pens fans on the forum.

Also glad if the Lightning had to lose, it was to the best team in the NHL! this Season :)

Thanks, cmm! See you on the ice next fall!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Penguins and their fans! They were the better team.

Congrats to the Sharks, as well. Outscored, but not outplayed.

• Like 4

Hope I can see the Cup sometime, formally or informally. Last time Pittsburgh won and someone had it on their day, it ended up in the restaurant down the road from my mom and dad's house. Everyone called each other and went to see it!

That would rule!
  • Like 1

Congrats to the Pens but condolences to both Kessel, Murray and even Letang for getting robbed by Sid, the NHL's poster child. :wtf: Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 4

Congrats to the Pens but condolences to both Kessel, Murray and even Letang for getting robbed by Sid, the NHL's poster child. :wtf:

I would agree, I think it was wrong to give Crosby the CS, Kessel, Bonino, and others contributed to their win more than Sid.

This was a bittersweet final for me, watched it with my Mom for the last time, :sigh: :rose: she left us last week. Here's to the Hawks getting their act together for next season.

• Like 4

Congrats to the Pens but condolences to both Kessel, Murray and even Letang for getting robbed by Sid, the NHL's poster child. :wtf:

I would agree, I think it was wrong to give Crosby the CS, Kessel, Bonino, and others contributed to their win more than Sid.

This was a bittersweet final for me, watched it with my Mom for the last time, :sigh: :rose: she left us last week. Here's to the Hawks getting their act together for next season.

Yes, excuse my french but the NHL and Bettman have had their heads so far up Sid's butt all these years they probably would have given it to him if the Sharks won -
  • Like 4

Blame Buttman. There were others more worthy of the CS than Cindy.

Sorry for your loss... :rose:

• Like 2

I feel bad, I quickly glanced at your post and I didn't even catch the news about your mom, . So terribly sad - :(
  • Like 2

I feel bad, I quickly glanced at your post and I didn't even catch the news about your mom, . So terribly sad - :(

Likewise. So sorry, Rhyta. :rose: :(
  • Like 1

Patrick Kane MVP - Congrats to the rapist :P

Just kiddin Blackhawakrush - Well deserved, always liked the guy. 1st American Born winner -

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Just kiddin Blackhawakrush - Well deserved, always liked the guy. 1st American Born winner -

And Panarin gets the Calder. :smoke:
  • Like 1

You guys are just ooooozing with talent
  • Like 2

I'm glad the cap went up a little. Maybe we'll be able to make our 3rd and 4th lines at least respectable...
  • Like 1

I'm glad the cap went up a little. Maybe we'll be able to make our 3rd and 4th lines at least respectable...

Perhaps now the Habs can make their 1st line respectable... :P

Just saw Kopitar is now the Captain. Kings shaking things up -

• Like 1

Perhaps now the Habs can make their 1st line respectable... :P

Just saw Kopitar is now the Captain. Kings shaking things up -

I heard Brown is gonna leave the Kings. :unsure: And you didn't mention Doughty winning the Norris. Don't be so bashful next time. ;)
  • Like 1