What Dedicated Video Game Systems Do You Own?

LedRush

Some other posters and I started to derail a thread on SOCN by talking about our game systems, so I thought I'd start a new thread here about it. Please list the gaming systems that you currently own, and, if you like, whether the system is currently hooked up to a TV (for consoles).

Consoles

Atari 2600

Intellivision

Atari 7800

NES

Sega Master System (with 3D glasses)

Sega Genesis

Sega CD

Sega 32X*

Turbo-Grafx 16

Turbo-Duo*

SNES

Sega Saturn

N64 (w/ expanded memory)

PS1

Sega DreamCast

GameCube

PS2

Xbox

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Wii-U

XBox One

PS4

* (Not hooked up to TV...32X because it's a pain; Turbo-Duo's sound doesn't work and I need to get it repaired)

Portable

Gameboy

Atari Lynx

Turbo-Express

Game Gear

GBA

GBA SP

DS Lite (import)

PSP

DSi

3DS

Vita

3DS XL (Zelda theme)

N3DS XL (Majora's Mask theme)

Third Party portable NES player

Third Party portable SNES player

All Consoles Owned

PS4

PS3

PS2

Xbox One

Xbox (Modified to be arcade)

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo 64

SNES

JVC X'Eye

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis (Model 2)

Sega Dreamcast

Handheld

Gameboy DS

Gameboy SP

Gameboy Colour

PSP

Bonus Section: Old/Vintage Computers

-1984 Macintosh

-Late 1990s Macintosh Clone

-Late 1990s Supermac

-PowerMac G5

Soon to Acquire:

NeXT Cube

Apple II

Ni@@a, you OWN all of those, or you OWNED all of those? How do you have room for all of your bongs if yo' crib be filled wit consoles? And guitars?

7f46ad3b58cf71febca2c6bb90814d57.600x600x1.jpg

• Like 3

Ni@@a, you OWN all of those, or you OWNED all of those? How do you have room for all of your bongs if yo' crib be filled wit consoles? And guitars?

I don't own any bongs (I don't think I ever have, but if I did it didn't accompany me when I graduated college) and I only have 2 guitars (third coming soon). Every console I listed is hooked up other than the Turbo Duo and 32x. I have a basement that is a man cave and houses all this stuff well now. In about 5 years I'll start to have some choices...I'll probably pack away games to make room for consoles.

Xbox One

PlayStation 3

PlayStation 2

Wii

Wii U

Previous: PlayStation, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, GameCube, GameBoy, GameBoy Advanced, GameBoy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS Lite, PlayStation Vita

Atari (had one once). No actually I don't have anything and haven't for at least 25 years I would say. Never been my thing...

I own 2 consoles- they are both plugged in at my office.

N64

Gamecube

It can be exhausting at times. Its gotten to the point that every piss ant college kid who thinks they can play Mario Kart 64 comes to challenge me. Ive probably knocked more people of the track at Banshee Boardwalk than Joan Rivers has had botox procedures. Ive started to see Blue Shells in my sleep

• Like 4

I don't own any bongs (I don't think I ever have, but if I did it didn't accompany me when I graduated college) and I only have 2 guitars (third coming soon). Every console I listed is hooked up other than the Turbo Duo and 32x. I have a basement that is a man cave and houses all this stuff well now. In about 5 years I'll start to have some choices...I'll probably pack away games to make room for consoles.

Another thing I may do is pack away systems that were made redundant through backwards compatibility (e.g., I have the Atari 7800 so I don't need to use the 2600; PS2 plays PS1 games; Genesis with power base converter plays SMS games; Wii-U plays Wii games (I'd keep the Gamecube out instead of the Wii because it looks so much more distinctive)).

Lets see here...

NES Top Loader

Atari Jaguar (Say what you want...I loved that thing when I got it.)

InteractiveVision...If you haven't heard of it...thats okay, it was one of those weird VHS based systems. More of a child's toy than anything else

N64

3 PS1 systems...One slim, two boxy ones....one of which is modded for the ol' disc swap trick.

PS2

GameCube

2 original Xboxes...After soft-modding one to play import games, it became a parts donor to revive the other one

2 Xbox 360's....one is the launch model...died many years ago...Picked up the 360 E-Console...2 months later had to replace the fan.

PS3

PS4

Handheld consoles:

GameBoy pocket...2 of those I think...can only find the clear one.

GameBoy Color 3 of those...one may or may not have been stolen

PSP...Never bought many games for it...collected dust for a while until I found out you can play PS1 games on custom firmware.

Would love to pick up some of the older consoles...but the market is just too high for the retro stuff nowadays...

Edited by edm2112