Natural Science vs Xanadu

AnEggplant

Natural Science vs Xanadu  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Natural Science
    • Xanadu

I did a similar post a while back about Natural Science vs The Camera Eye, and Natural Science pretty much obliterated The Camera Eye. Librarian suggested Natural Science vs Xanadu, which I feel is definitely much closer of a match. So, which is your favorite out of these two mini-epic titans? For me, it's extremely close, but I feel like Natural Science just edges out Xanadu.

We've had this poll just recently. Didn't Zumbi start one?

March 17th ^^^^ See post 3.... :LOL: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I did a similar post a while back about Natural Science vs The Camera Eye, and Natural Science pretty much obliterated The Camera Eye. Librarian suggested Natural Science vs Xanadu, which I feel is definitely much closer of a match. So, which is your favorite out of these two mini-epic titans? For me, it's extremely close, but I feel like Natural Science just edges out Xanadu.

I don't and if history is any indication the majority here won't either... :)
  • Like 2

We've had this poll just recently. Didn't Zumbi start one?

March 17th ^^^^ See post 3.... :LOL:

Sorry, Narps. I didn't read any posts before I posted my comment. :hug2:

It's all good. I don't always either. It depends on how interested I am in the subject, how many there are and how lazy I happen to feel at that moment... :cool:

http://www.therushfo...ence-vs-xanadu/

Sorry but it seemed just like yesterday we did this but it has been about 6 months ago. We'll see what happens this time... :)

Oops, sorry. I should have done more research to see if it had already been done. :(

• Like 1

I suppose not, but when I said that I meant Natural Science just edges out Xanadu for me.

http://www.therushfo...ence-vs-xanadu/

Sorry but it seemed just like yesterday we did this but it has been about 6 months ago. We'll see what happens this time... :)

Oops, sorry. I should have done more research to see if it had already been done. :(

It's no big deal. It seemed as I said like yesterday but as many polls as there are I had to dig pretty far back to find it. No harm... :cheers: Edited by Narps

I suppose not, but when I said that I meant Natural Science just edges out Xanadu for me.

I understand what you meant and I can see either one being one's favorite to be honest. They are both tremendous obviously. It just drives me nuts when I see polls like Xanadu vs Earthshine and folks actually think the latter is better... :smash:

when I see polls like Xanadu vs Earthshine and folks actually think the latter is better... :smash:

I love Earthshine but Xanadu is better.

I knew somebody would (gush over or "love" Earthshine) but I doubt you are the last who happens by and extols the virtues of Earthshine. I picked it because I knew I would't be one of them... :)
  • Like 3

Xanadu over Natural Science

The intro to Xanadu, with Alex painting that picture, pushes it over the top

That is pretty awesome. I just love the frantic tone of Natural Science though.

Edited by AnEggplant