The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

Welcome back Fishman!

http://www.stopmikelupica.com/images/Namor.jpg

:blaze:

Thanks,

How are the train rides going these days? :D

Thanks for asking...

Yesterday I was standing between a typical business man in his mid 50s and an attractive 30 something year old business woman, also typical. My vision is pretty crap but my ears and my nose are canine like. I could smell the guy's musty armpits, cigarette stenched suit, AND his breath even though his mouth was closed. The woman had a powerful hairspray that I was unfamiliar with and she was a bit overperfumed (is that a word?). Plus, I swear I could taste her lipstick because it was that strong. Cataclysm of odors on both sides and in full force. One train stop longer and my nose would've begun to bleed.

So yeah, typical train ride yesterday.

So basically,

I haven't missed any thing. :LOL: :D

Nope, just a revolving door of funk...and not the good funk.

:codger:

"This video is not available"

Weird,

It works for me. Must be some thing with the forum.

Not necessarily.

Some vids are inaccessible in various countries abroad. This has happened many many times to me.

It's a 70's FUNK song. :cool:

• Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

Yesterday I was standing between a typical business man in his mid 50s and an attractive 30 something year old business woman, also typical. My vision is pretty crap but my ears and my nose are canine like. I could smell the guy's musty armpits, cigarette stenched suit, AND his breath even though his mouth was closed. The woman had a powerful hairspray that I was unfamiliar with and she was a bit overperfumed (is that a word?). Plus, I swear I could taste her lipstick because it was that strong. Cataclysm of odors on both sides and in full force. One train stop longer and my nose would've begun to bleed.

So basically,

Weird,

Not necessarily.

Some vids are inaccessible in various countries abroad. This has happened many many times to me.

Does that include Alaska? :LOL:

Good to see you, troutman.

• Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

Weird,

Not necessarily.

Does that include Alaska? :LOL:

Good to see you, troutman.

:hi:

We moved out of the Igloo. :P

Sorry for being mostly absent lately. Lots of things going on here at home since graduation and getting ready to move out. I'll be more active again in the coming weeks :hi:
  • Like 5

Sorry for being mostly absent lately. Lots of things going on here at home since graduation and getting ready to move out. I'll be more active again in the coming weeks :hi:

When do you start your new job?

June 13th. Moving to KC on June 1st. I'm betting by the end of June I'll be active as normal once things IRL have settled down.

• Like 4

June 13th. Moving to KC on June 1st. I'm betting by the end of June I'll be active as normal once things IRL have settled down.

From the heart, Andrew, I wish you the absolute best in your "new life." :hug2:

• Like 1

Best of luck BC ... Hope everything is going as good, if not better than expected !

• Like 1

Bah, you'll be beguiled by the bright lights and action of Kansas City. We'll see you less.

Keep us posted about the big transition- you know, from Cubs fan to Royals fan! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: I know, it's not happening!

Seriously, best wishes with the move and the new job. They are lucky to have you! :ebert: :ebert:

Bah, you'll be beguiled by the bright lights and action of Kansas City. We'll see you less.

I'm used to living in/near a big city. Iowa was the one time where I didn't get that. I wouldn't worry too much.

You know, I was just thinking yesterday that you hadn't been around here as much lately. (And yes, it was before I had seen your post, because that was just now!).

I wish you well! New digs and new job amount to an exciting time.

Your goal,

After getting settled in is going to the this place. Back in the 60's my mother and father would only take my brother and myself. Leave our sisters behind. Why, I will never know. :P

Great food and memories!!

http://www.jessandjims.com/

Your goal,

After getting settled in is going to the this place. Back in the 60's my mother and father would only take my brother and myself. Leave our sisters behind. Why, I will never know. :P

$30 for a pound sirloin? :laughing guy:

I think not. "Fine dining" is not my style. I'd rather go to a BBQ and get twice as much food for half the price.

• Like 1

Your goal,

$30 for a pound sirloin? :laughing guy:

I think not. "Fine dining" is not my style. I'd rather go to a BBQ and get twice as much food for half the price.

Well,

It's been decades so I don't know the prices. But their burgers were out of this world. Maybe if you are near by the place just get a burger and beer. :burger: :hail:

• Like 1

Very happy to see ReGor Maurice Escargot ReGor has returned to TRF! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed him. :kisshug:

Thank you so very much Lorraine...you rock! :)

Yep. That's me. An old rocker. :codger: :LOL: :hug2:

• Like 1

Couldn't find this thread. If one falls of the front page, I'm lost. Also I forgot if it was in random or grand, I always get those confused. Google is amazing , found it in ten seconds in the big G. Search function here, got alot of results, just not this topic. My editorializing ......Zzzzz

Anyway, haven't seen three big commenters during the R 40 Periscope Parade who have been members here much longer than me...

Rushbass

Merely Space

Puppyloo