R40 DVD/Bluray in 2015 or 2016?

BloodofTheZodiac

They go on sale Friday, so I can go down to Best Buy and see what they have. I'm sure I will have to beat down all the other Rush fans in my area for a parking spot and then to the front door. :eyeroll:

You mean all the thousands of fans won't be "rushing" to the doors.

Somehow I get a mental image of Black Friday and housewives fighting over Tickle Me Elmo dolls. :D

That's about the size of it out here. But I see Johnny Mathis is coming to town. :) Big ad in the paper yesterday.

• Like 1

They go on sale Friday, so I can go down to Best Buy and see what they have. I'm sure I will have to beat down all the other Rush fans in my area for a parking spot and then to the front door. :eyeroll:

You mean all the thousands of fans won't be "rushing" to the doors.

Somehow I get a mental image of Black Friday and housewives fighting over Tickle Me Elmo dolls. :D

That's about the size of it out here. But I see Johnny Mathis is coming to town. :) Big ad in the paper yesterday.

Big Time!!!!

I pretty only go through Amazon these days. Most releases come with "auto rip", so the music is on my computer around midnight and the physical copy shows up a couple of days later. The price is always better than Besy Buy.

I've seen that "auto rip" on amazon and was wondering what it is.

What is it?

It is a MP3 version of the album that comes with the purchase.

It downloads automatically onto your computer.

You can play with your iTunes or through the Amazon player on your computer.

Ah yes, that is a nice feature. I can either use the download or just stream it through the Amazon player.

• Like 2

Best Buy finally has up on website the ability to buy and store pick up. The one with the flashlight and it is on sale!!!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=r40+live&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Best Buy finally has up on website the ability to buy and store pick up. The one with the flashlight and it is on sale!!!!

http://www.bestbuy.c...s=960&keys=keys

Flashlight? :wtf:

It's not actually a flashlight but a projector light that shines the starman.

http://www.bestbuy.c...s=960&keys=keys

Flashlight? :wtf:

It's not actually a flashlight but a projector light that shines the starman.

Someone on Facebook told me that Best Buy won't ship to Canada (?)...if so, that sucks if you want one of those flashlights.

If I get mine at Best Buy, I'd be more than happy to send the accompanying projector light flashlight, or whatever the thing is, on to a Canadian that wants it.

Probably cost you more to ship it than it would be to buy the whole thing.

If I get mine at Best Buy, I'd be more than happy to send the accompanying projector light flashlight, or whatever the thing is, on to a Canadian that wants it.

Is it a little thing or big and heavy? I'm picturing one of those shoddy Harbor Freight free flashlights that never works past the first day you get it.

here's the little gadget that the old Lorraine don't want but a younger Rush want...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTU0WDYzNg==/z/XtwAAOSwp5JWUxZX/$_57.JPG

• Like 1

Rugen, what would I do with it? Shine it on my husband's face at night when he's in bed??

Is that too many questions? :ph34r:

The DVD is enough for me. I couldn't care less about a Starman flashlight.

Yes, you never know when you wake up, who you could find next to you... (remember those Rush videos...)

• Like 2

Is it a little thing or big and heavy? I'm picturing one of those shoddy Harbor Freight free flashlights that never works past the first day you get it.

Tiny. Only about 3 inches long and half an inch wide. I was sort of joking except to ship stuff to Canada is expensive.

The flashlight only comes in the box set with the 3 CDs.

Cygnus, in that case, I won't be getting the flashlight, because I planned on only buying the dvd and not the box set.

I'm sorry.

Cygnus, in that case, I won't be getting the flashlight, because I planned on only buying the dvd and not the box set.

I'm sorry.

:'(

I'm sorry.

If that's the case you probably ought to order online. Best Buy as far as I know only has the box sets.

• Like 1

I'm sorry.

No box set here either. I have requested for Christmas(can I still say that?) the Blu Ray and CD only. I will probably end up using the CD as a coaster though unless it sounds much better than the live recordings I have heard from them in recent years... ;) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1