The Lorraine Special: The Weapon v. ...XANADU

Entre_Perpetuo

Which song is more amazing  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is more amazing

• The Weapon
    • Xanadu
    • I still have made a choice
  2. 2. Which song does Lorraine like better?

• The Weapon
    • Xanadu
    • I still have made a choice

Considering how much Lorraine seems to love both of these songs, I figured in the spirit of hopefully close polls I would make this one. Which classic is more amazing.
  • Like 1

what happens if I answer the 2nd question?

We eventually find out if you're right or wrong. I would just choose the third option unless you're somehow Lorraine.

• Like 1

Xanadu is the answer in both polls in my opinion. Xanadu and The Weapon are both great but are very different and from different eras even though the they were made less than 5 years apart from each other. Music changed so quickly it seemed from the late 70's to the early 80's and in my opinion for the most part not in a good way. The early 80's was still very good but the deeper into the 80's you get the worse it got and of course I just tuned out... :codger:

The only answer to the ultimate question is 42.

:blink: ?...

It's from the Douglas Adams novel called "The Hitchhikers Guides to the Galaxy". In it, a question of what the meaning of "life, the universe and everything" is asked of a giant computer who over 7.5 million years contemplates the question and finally comes up with the number "42." It then goes on to explain that it would have been nice to have known what the question actually was. The number 42 is usually given to a question where there really is no true answer.

• Like 1

It's from the Douglas Adams novel called "The Hitchhikers Guides to the Galaxy". In it, a question of what the meaning of "life, the universe and everything" is asked of a giant computer who over 7.5 million years contemplates the question and finally comes up with the number "42." It then goes on to explain that it would have been nice to have known what the question actually was. The number 42 is usually given to a question where there really is no true answer.

Thanks. No wonder I didn't get it... :)
  • Like 1

I got it! :D

Remember- no matter where you go...there you are.

:)

• Like 1

I got it! :D

Remember- no matter where you go...there you are.

:)

:D

What does this Lorraine know anyway?

Besides, someone told me that her favorite Rush song is really Superconductor.

Did her name used to be Segue?

Jk Segue honey. :D

• Like 3

What does this Lorraine know anyway?

Besides, someone told me that her favorite Rush song is really Superconductor.

Did her name used to be Segue?

Jk Segue honey. :D

Me and Lorraine are the same person.

Darn it...need a better cover

• Like 2

You have a big mouth! Now what are we going to do?

So I am assuming you're one person with a split personality?

We are the Yin and Yang of TRF. :)

Ebony and Ivory? :)

• Like 1