Jump to content


The Lorraine Special: The Weapon v. ...XANADU

Fear Drama Lorraine XA NA DOOOOOOOO ... OOO

  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Which song is more amazing (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Which song is more amazing

  1. The Weapon (1 votes [3.45%])

    Percentage of vote: 3.45%

  2. Xanadu (28 votes [96.55%])

    Percentage of vote: 96.55%

  3. I still have made a choice (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Which song does Lorraine like better?

  1. The Weapon (2 votes [6.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.90%

  2. Xanadu (21 votes [72.41%])

    Percentage of vote: 72.41%

  3. I still have made a choice (6 votes [20.69%])

    Percentage of vote: 20.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:27 PM

Quote

Me and Lorraine are the same person.

Darn it...need a better cover

:o

You have a big mouth!  Now what are we going to do?

Edited by Lorraine, 14 September 2015 - 05:30 PM.


Sponsored Post

#22 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21897 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

You have a big mouth!  Now what are we going to do?

So I am assuming you're one person with a split personality?

#23 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 14 September 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

You have a big mouth!  Now what are we going to do?

So I am assuming you're one person with a split personality?

We are the Yin and Yang of TRF.  :)

#24 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21897 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 14 September 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

You have a big mouth!  Now what are we going to do?

So I am assuming you're one person with a split personality?

We are the Yin and Yang of TRF.  :)

Ebony and Ivory?  :)

#25 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:40 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 14 September 2015 - 05:33 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 14 September 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 14 September 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

You have a big mouth!  Now what are we going to do?

So I am assuming you're one person with a split personality?

We are the Yin and Yang of TRF.  :)

Ebony and Ivory?  :)

That too.

#26 AnEggplant

AnEggplant

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1634 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth
  • Interests:Coming up with things to put in my "interests" box.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

The Weapon is garbage in my eyes.

Xanadu is unquestionable awesomeness.

I think Lorraine likes Xanadu more.

#27 Xanadu

Xanadu

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1703 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:17 PM

This one's a real nail-biter. :popcorn:

#28 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostXanadu, on 16 September 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

This one's a real nail-biter. :popcorn:

:cool:

#29 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17916 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

View PostAnEggplant, on 15 September 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

The Weapon is garbage in my eyes.

Hmm, but could garbage be used as a weapon in your eyes?

#30 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

View PostAnEggplant, on 15 September 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

The Weapon is garbage in my eyes.

A visit to the optometrist may be in your near future. An ENT might not hurt either with the E being the possible issue... :)

#31 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:52 PM

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

#32 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17916 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

One man gathers what another man spills.

#33 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:26 PM

Someone sent me a whole bunch of bootlegs from the Signals tour.

I don't care what anyone here thinks or says - The Weapon is the Best--------------------------------- :banana: :dweez: :chickendance: :ebert: :clap: :Alex: :cheers: :madra: :yes:

#34 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

:madra: :yes:

#35 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21897 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

I wish there were more good boots of the Hemispheres and Moving Pictures tours.

#36 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 September 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

I wish there were more good boots of the Hemispheres and Moving Pictures tours.

i was told that there weren't many good boots from Signals, but these are pretty good.  

I'm listening to Digital Man now.  :wub:

#37 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21897 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

View PostLorraine, on 18 September 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 September 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

I wish there were more good boots of the Hemispheres and Moving Pictures tours.

i was told that there weren't many good boots from Signals, but these are pretty good.  

I'm listening to Digital Man now.  :wub:

The Signals tour was just a pale imitation of the previous tours. That's when they started their decline.  ;)

#38 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:50 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 September 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 18 September 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 September 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

I wish there were more good boots of the Hemispheres and Moving Pictures tours.

i was told that there weren't many good boots from Signals, but these are pretty good.  

I'm listening to Digital Man now.  :wub:

The Signals tour was just a pale imitation of the previous tours. That's when they started their decline.  ;)

;)





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fear, Drama, Lorraine, XA, NA, DOOOOOOOO, ..., OOO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users