The Rush Forum Band

Eye Storm

I can knock out drum tracks quickly. I also have keys/synths for both Pass and War Paint.
  • Like 1

I use gmail google drive to share files. Just need email address to send files to each other. Let me know if there is something else to use or is google drive ok.

I can mix and should have time. I'm lagging on tracks. I built the sessions last night for War Paint and science.

What can I say? It's the playoff push... :)

I can mix and should have time. I'm lagging on tracks. I built the sessions last night for War Paint and science.

What can I say? It's the playoff push... :)

Not for the Padres...

That didn't stop them from helping!

• Like 1

Ok I have Science in the can. I need to brush up a little on War Paint to get the subtleties back. :)

BTW I spent 3 years in Encinitas as a kid so I am very familiar with San Diego baseball. We used to go to Jack Murphy all the time to see the Padres. Not many else did. :)

• Like 1

Ok I have Science in the can. I need to brush up a little on War Paint to get the subtleties back. :)

BTW I spent 3 years in Encinitas as a kid so I am very familiar with San Diego baseball. We used to go to Jack Murphy all the time to see the Padres. Not many else did. :)

Nice. I was there several times when it was still Jack Murphy. :-) Moved down here to go to college from a little town, you may know of being in the Bay Area, named Twain Harte. So, loyalties are divided.

Can't wait to lay my hands on your NS drum track! I'm sure it's great.

Edited by hunter

Drums (raw rough mix) are here:

https://dl.dropboxus...rums_092515.m4a

File starts where drums come in, no header for water laps and intro. I can include that if need be, I just wanted to hear reference in my car.

Edited by CygnusX-1Bk2