The Rush Forum Band

Eye Storm

Hey everyone!!! I was on here years ago under Camera Eye.. A few musicians did a Rush cover cd. I remeber Pete Hunter and I believe Cygnus X1? Is anyone still around remember that? I would love to record with you guys again sometime. Its nice to be back....
  • Like 1

Pete hasn't been around much. He and I did a version of the Pass together. I did Larger Bowl with a couple othe guys.

In my signature there is a clickable version of Jacob's Ladder I did by myself for a class project in 2003 and I just added La Villa as performed by 1-0-0-1 and me that we did in 2007.

Not sure about the other guys.

• Like 2

Pete hasn't been around much. He and I did a version of the Pass together. I did Larger Bowl with a couple othe guys.

In my signature there is a clickable version of Jacob's Ladder I did by myself for a class project in 2003 and I just added La Villa as performed by 1-0-0-1 and me that we did in 2007.

Not sure about the other guys.

I've never heard of one guy doing all the tracks for a Rush song. Impressive!

Thanks. For me it's just ok. There are quite a few songs I know all the parts for, but that goes for many other bands too. I've been playing music since I was very, very young and played competatively early on. Music is music and I apply the principles to all the instruments I can play. Granted Rush music has a higher degree of difficulty but when broken down fundamentally and mathematically one can understand what they are all doing, together and independently. They are awesome! I am a glorified monkey. :)
  • Like 1

I discovered I have some drum tracks for Limelight I never did anything with. Have some for Tom Sawyer too. I also have keys and bass for Subdivisions. I can make those available plus can throw drum tracks together for just about anything.

That's awesome Cygnus. Maybe we can do something soon. We can talk about who can do guitars vocals. I play bass and keys. It would be cool to get this thing gokng again.

I'm up for guitar on Tom Sawyer. I was planning on a guitar cover of it anyway. And I stll really want to do Natural Science, but never have come across a decently recorded drum track. What are your thoughts on that guys? Edited by hunter

That cover of LaVilla is killer!

:notworthy:

Thanks! 1-0-0-1 is a great guitar player. I really like what he did with it. Not bad for being on two different coasts!

Wish I could do more with him (hint, nudge)... :)

• Like 1

Thanks! 1-0-0-1 is a great guitar player. I really like what he did with it. Not bad for being on two different coasts!

Who did the bass and keyboards?

Cyg did bass, keys and drums. Pretty cool, eh?

And I still hate how my rhythm tracks and last solo sound. Every piece of gear used to produce those has been replaced with much better gear, and maybe someday I'll record them over.

• Like 2

Cyg did bass, keys and drums. Pretty cool, eh?

And I still hate how my rhythm tracks and last solo sound. Every piece of gear used to produce those has been replaced with much better gear, and maybe someday I'll record them over.

You killed it, bud!

I know its the less popular stuff but I've been listening to a lot of mid 80's to late 90's rush, and I'd love to do a cover of something like Lock And Key, War Paint, Mystic Rhythms, Driven, Cold Fire, any of the lesser-known stuff, if anyone wants to. Of course, if not I'm always up for some older stuff too
  • Like 1

I know its the less popular stuff but I've been listening to a lot of mid 80's to late 90's rush, and I'd love to do a cover of something like Lock And Key, War Paint, Mystic Rhythms, Driven, Cold Fire, any of the lesser-known stuff, if anyone wants to. Of course, if not I'm always up for some older stuff too

I'm in for vocals and or guitars for any of those. Can you do drums? My wife has been after me for years to do war paint. :-) And I love all the above.

I'm in for vocals and or guitars for any of those. Can you do drums? My wife has been after me for years to do war paint. :-) And I love all the above.

I could do guitars, some keys, and drums. I just finished The Pass and it took me a long time to figure out the keyboard parts in the background, so that's why I said SOME keys, but I'd love to to do it.