Digital Man v. The Weapon (Part II of Fear)

Entre_Perpetuo

Which is best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best?

Which of these two Signals monster tracks reigns supreme in your mind, heart, and eardrums?

I'll go with Digital Man, but only because it's catchier. These two are both wonderful.

• Like 1

The Weapon although I love Digital Man also. There were no bad songs back then just some that were greater than others...
  • Like 2

The Weapon although I love Digital Man also. There were no bad songs back then just some that were greater than others...

Narps said it best.

:dweez: ... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I like DM, The Weapon is meh. For a synthy era song, DM still has a good hard groove and some balls. Also has the famous F#msus Hemispheres chord. Edited by 2112FirstStreet

The bass line in Digital Man is one of the best that Geddy has ever done.

Oh, you know how I agree with you! :wub: Digital Man is his song. And don't forget the little "duet" he does with Alex. I don't think I ever heard the two of them so in tune with each other again. But, that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Two killer songs, but The Weapon is just too good. The middle instrumental part never fails to send shivers down my spine
  • Like 2

Digital Man.

That fill at the top of the song is NP's absolute best. The drums sound magnificent.

WTF happened to his drum sound?!? It was a battle on albums after Signals - come Vapor Trails everything got thrown out the window.

Didn't someone listen to R30 and say - "Bro, we got to make some endorsement changes..."

• Like 1