NFL Confidence Pool 2015

treeduck

I'm in, tell me when/ where, rule explanation ..have played with various rules over the years

I'm in, tell me when/ where, rule explanation ..have played with various rules over the years

Well during a non-bye week it's 16 points for your most confident pick right down to 1 for your least, In bye weeks it's whatever the number of games there are. Nothing fancy pretty simple.

• Like 1

Sounds like a bit of harmless fun

You say that now, wait till ducky and I start getting made fun of when the Bears and Saints get their asses kicked!

I'm from Tampa so I'm not planning on having a lot of opportunities to mock anyone.

• Like 1

Are we all up for this? The new season starts Thursday!

I'm in but who's running the show?

Well "running the show" really means keep tabs on the scores and occasionally chasing a few people up to make their picks. LABT usually does it but he swears he's not doing it this year at all. So we can all sort of contribute to running it and if we all make our picks on time it pretty much runs itself.

Are we all up for this? The new season starts Thursday!

I'm in but who's running the show?

Well "running the show" really means keep tabs on the scores and occasionally chasing a few people up to make their picks. LABT usually does it but he swears he's not doing it this year at all. So we can all sort of contribute to running it and if we all make our picks on time it pretty much runs itself.

Really? Come on, LABT :LOL: Brady's back in but this is still fun.

Tree duck started thread, tree duck is in charge. Plus, it's entertaining to have a guy from Manchester running an nfl game.

Well whatever you like but in charge or not I can't make your picks for you, so everyone make your picks and this thing will run itself.

Do ALL picks need to be in by Thursdays or Can I make Sunday picks , AFTER Thursday??

Clarification