Speaking In Pictures... No words needed to communicate feelings, just let the pictures do the talking!

• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#1 Tick

Tick

Mr: 26,000!!!

• Members *
  • 26346 posts
  • Interests:I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny !....oh sorry, lost my mind for a minute.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#2 tx_rush

tx_rush

I am Cornholio!

• Members *
  • 5754 posts
  • Interests:playing music, baseball, fishing, hunting

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Posted Image

#3 TheWatchMaker97

TheWatchMaker97

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Interests:Drums, Guitar, Hockey.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image

#4 Tick

Tick

• Members *
  • 26346 posts
  • Interests:I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny !....oh sorry, lost my mind for a minute.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

#5 Tick

Tick

• Members *
  • 26346 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#6 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21760 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

#7 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27719 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:48 PM

Posted Image

#8 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

#9 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24277 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

View PostNarps, on 03 September 2015 - 06:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 TheWatchMaker97

TheWatchMaker97

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:13 PM

What did you just say about me, I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead.

Edited by TheWatchMaker97, 03 September 2015 - 07:14 PM.

#11 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21760 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

View PostTheWatchMaker97, on 03 September 2015 - 07:13 PM, said:

What did you just say about me, I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead.

Uh.....forget your meds tonight?

#12 Chronos

Chronos

Up the irons, down the Lagavulin!

• Members *
  • 2776 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:34 PM

I am trained in gorilla warfare

Gorilla or guerrilla?

Posted Image

Edited by Chronos, 03 September 2015 - 08:34 PM.

#13 TheWatchMaker97

TheWatchMaker97

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 03 September 2015 - 08:27 PM, said:

http://www.urbandict... Seal copypasta

#14 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24277 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

#15 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

#16 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24277 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 03 September 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 BowlCity

BowlCity

Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

• Members *
  • 10245 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 03 September 2015 - 08:27 PM, said:

Dat copypasterino!

#18 BowlCity

BowlCity

Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

• Members *
  • 10245 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 03 September 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 03 September 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Lucas

Lucas

Leave That Wrench Alone