Innocent review of Tom Sawyer...

rugen

First kid.."right now this doesn't have a f***ing beat.."

.. well that's what I heard lol

• Like 1

"It's noisy and cool" kid nailed it!

Awesome video! (Sorry for the spoilers so early in the thread lol )

• Like 2

Stupid kids.... They don´t know that they are listening to gods....

CLASSIC! Lol, I had to post this on the Pearl Jam board in my RUSH THREAD over there. Back when my daughter first heard this song when she was 7....she said "dad I love the drums, that guy can play drums". Then she goes, "dad can I get some drums". I was oh boy what a can of worms I've opened up...I got her a an acoustic guitar instead my head would've exploded.

• Like 4

Absolutely HALARIOUS!!! I have heard adults give the same reviews.The absolute roll on the floor laugh for me was the line how Tom Sawer is the President of Kenya & he imagined the drums were playing for him! The kid probably doesn't even know we have a son of a Kenyan as our president (for US residents). Fantastic stuff thanks for sharing :LMAO: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

the instruments doesn't go with the song, oh yes real amateurs...

sounds like AC/DC???

That's a guy, oh gosh...

sounds like aliens...

However some comments are innocently truthful... But the important is that many seems to enjoy the song

It looked like a few of them actually 'got it' and will probably be joining the board in a few years.

If they had done this with any of my 4 children at 9 or 10 years old--they would have all identified it as Rush and my Alex would have told them he was named after the guitarist.

• Like 2

What do you think Geddy and Alex's kids' first reactions were to actually listening to their parents music? Do you think they were just raised with it and taught to like it? Or perhaps they we're let in on the music at a more mature age and left to decide fror themselves? Obviously Neil's daughter is being conditioned to be a Rush fan, based on her presence at one of the shows on R40.

It looked like a few of them actually 'got it' and will probably be joining the board in a few years.

If they had done this with any of my 4 children at 9 or 10 years old--they would have all identified it as Rush and my Alex would have told them he was named after the guitarist.

My kids too. Rush is their favorite band. We listen to them on the way to school almost every morning. My youngest demands "Billie Jean" from time to time.

My kids too. Rush is their favorite band. We listen to them on the way to school almost every morning. My youngest demands "Billie Jean" from time to time.

One of the better Rush songs.

• Like 4

They shouldn't have told the kids to air-guitar! It seems too fake. Telling them to dance would've been funnier

Oh and Lola sux!!

Edited by MMCXII

just like a big band, live, on stage, rocking out, doing their thing

Couldn't descibe it better. :LOL:

For sure! That's Rush in a nutshell. ;)

i couldn't say it better myself...

One of the better Rush songs.

Billie Jean must be the B-side to "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight".