Jump to content


Random Rush Photos


  • Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#61 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#62 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

1980
Posted Image

#63 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM

Posted Image

#64 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

#65 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image
Working Man - LA Forum 2015

#66 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10817 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:13 PM

Posted Image

#67 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

#68 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

I agree the pic doesn't match the date. Looks like them around '76/'77/'78.

#69 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:55 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

I agree the pic doesn't match the date. Looks like them around '76/'77/'78.
Yeah, I was thinking AFTK or Hemipsheres. Can't imagine that being them just 3 weeks after they met Peart PLUS that being a 20 year old Lifeson.

#70 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:08 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

I agree the pic doesn't match the date. Looks like them around '76/'77/'78.
Yeah, I was thinking AFTK or Hemipsheres. Can't imagine that being them just 3 weeks after they met Peart PLUS that being a 20 year old Lifeson.

Neil's hair wasn't that long yet either

#71 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:59 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

I agree the pic doesn't match the date. Looks like them around '76/'77/'78.
Yeah, I was thinking AFTK or Hemipsheres. Can't imagine that being them just 3 weeks after they met Peart PLUS that being a 20 year old Lifeson.

Neil's hair wasn't that long yet either
You guys are all correct. Still, a very cool picture.

#72 LittleRushmonkey

LittleRushmonkey

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 2075 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK
  • Interests:Photography, filmmaking and music

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

This is one of my favourite photos of them ever!

Posted Image

It just cracks me up every time :lol:

#73 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Posted Image

#74 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:04 AM

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 17 October 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

Posted Image
Working Man - LA Forum 2015
I'm stealing this.

#75 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5900 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 28 October 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

Posted Image
Can you make it go slower?  It's freaking me out!!

#76 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:58 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 28 October 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 28 October 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

Posted Image
Can you make it go slower?  It's freaking me out!!
Only one speed. Look towards the corners. It helps.

#77 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5900 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:02 PM

Holy freakin' sideburns...

Posted Image

Also, Nefertiti called and would like her neck jewelry back, if you're done with it.

Edited by toymaker, 28 October 2015 - 07:03 PM.


#78 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5900 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:05 PM

"I wanna see all your hands . . . high-yeee!! . . . yeah!!!"

Posted Image

Edited by toymaker, 28 October 2015 - 07:05 PM.


#79 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4622 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Music

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

St. Louis 1974

#80 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10817 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:22 PM

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 18 October 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 October 2015 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 September 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image
Date seems wrong. Doesn't look like them in '74.

I agree the pic doesn't match the date. Looks like them around '76/'77/'78.
Yeah, I was thinking AFTK or Hemipsheres. Can't imagine that being them just 3 weeks after they met Peart PLUS that being a 20 year old Lifeson.

Neil's hair wasn't that long yet either
You guys are all correct. Still, a very cool picture.

Alex has his Hemispheres jacket on




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users