PRIMUS SUCKS!!! EMBRACE THE ODD OLD MUSIC! MODERN DAY MUSIC SUCKS TOO!

RUSHHEAD666

Another Primus Thread? I must be bored! Perhaps I am tired of listening to to new music!

After my Ghost obsession there is nothing.

Thank Goodness I am going back to the first 6 Primus releases!

Jesus! Back in the early Nineties when I saw Primus open for RUSH three times I was in Heaven!

I mean Primus was my second favorite band in the world. Back then it was always RUSH PRIMUS MARILLION.

Boy do times change. At least RUSH will always be my number one.

Anyway once Tim "Herb" Alexander left Primus I was PISSED OFF!

They were horrible without him. JMO

The Willy Wonka album with Les, Larry and Tim is very out there. Not sure if I can even comprehend the album.

Guess that's the point.

Does anyone like Sausage?

Not bad.

• Like 1

Never saw anything remotely interesting about Primus - just silly attempts at being avant-garde in lieu of songwriting

Agreed.

I saw them when they were opening for Rush a couple of times, back in the '90s, and all I remember is I couldn't wait for Rush to get there.

• Like 2

Never saw anything remotely interesting about Primus - just silly attempts at being avant-garde in lieu of songwriting

Jerry Was A Race Car Driver, My Name is Mud, DMV... there's some good stuff there. The approach to guitar is a bit noisy, though.

Another Primus Thread? I must be bored! Perhaps I am tired of listening to to new music!

Jesus! Back in the early Nineties when I saw Primus open for RUSH three times I was in Heaven!

I mean Primus was my second favorite band in the world. Back then it was always RUSH PRIMUS MARILLION.

The Willy Wonka album with Les, Larry and Tim is very out there. Not sure if I can even comprehend the album.

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

I bet primus blew rush off the stage...and their robot fans were all like, "This guy doesn't tell the same joke every night after song #3. Does not compute!"

• Like 2

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

I bet primus blew rush off the stage...and their robot fans were all like, "This guy doesn't tell the same joke every night after song #3. Does not compute!"

Primus blowing Rush off the stage is laugh

primus is killer. rush fans don't understand anything "weird," ignore the haters

Now,

I have heard it all! :LOL:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 3

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

primus is killer. rush fans don't understand anything "weird," ignore the haters

Now,

obviously I'm just trying to get a rise out of people, but I really do think primus in 91/92/93 would 100% beat hearing a bunch of songs from presto, roll the bones and counterparts.

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

Now,

obviously I'm just trying to get a rise out of people, but I really do think primus in 91/92/93 would 100% beat hearing a bunch of songs from presto, roll the bones and counterparts.

Ah, but they didn't.

Signed,

A Guy Who Was There Then

• Like 1

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

Now,

Ah, but they didn't.

Signed,

A Guy Who Was There Then

different strokes, man. screw rush - safe, predictable garbage for old people! and their singer's a girl

• Like 1

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

Now,

Not happening. :D

• Like 1

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

Now,

Ah, but they didn't.

Signed,

A Guy Who Was There Then

different strokes, man. screw rush - safe, predictable garbage for old people! and their singer's a girl

Your mom's a girl!!!!

http://www.writingwinters.com/wp-content/uploads/burn.gif

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Guess that's the point.

Not bad.

Now,

Overall, I do like Sailing the Seas of Cheese much more than RTB. And, for example, I do think a tune like Tommy the Cat was much better than Roll the Bones live. Primus was Rush's best opening act IMHO...but there weren't many people in the audience that seemed to enjoy them like I did. Seems pretty much the same case even 23 years later.

• Like 2

Pulled the trigger! Taking the daughter to see Primus do the Chocolate Factory tomorrow!!! :notworthy:

Just realized that you can't spell Primus without "Prius"...a car that truly SUCKS!!!!!

• Like 5

Earl - I couldn't tell you whether Primus sucks or not as I only ever heard one song,.and that was the South Park theme.

Killing me Baby Cat. You are Wynona's Big Brown Beaver Cat...........................

Another word for PUSSY!!

Sorry I crossed the line!!! Hope you know it's a joke..........

Signed,

Leave It To Beaver

• Like 1