The "No Edits" Yhread

goose

So, I am usially on my phone yhese days and sm vonstantly havibg to go back and vorrect. Eell, no more! At least in this thread anyway###!

Wow! I actually had no problem at all reading that :wacko:
  • Like 1

So, I am usially on my phone yhese days and sm vonstantly havibg to go back and vorrect. Eell, no more! At least in this thread anyway###!

Wow! I actually had no problem at all reading that :wacko:

Neither did I. What's worse that making mistakes is when autocorrect decides that it needs to change word for you. I often don't notice until it's too let.

• Like 3

I turned off my autcorrect because I got tired of tge hassle. O coutse now I have all these typos. Fleshy fingertips and poir short tange depth perception combine for a oerfect dtirm of horribly typedvtexts.

Never had a hone either but I guess ny typos will do.

I only tyoe with three fingers anyway.,,so its prettymuch like using a veel pjoen ebn when im on a computer. I spent 2/3 of my working day editing what Im trying to express! Hey, that last sentences was pretty good...producticvity spike!

I've never ever owned a cell phone. And I never will.

After I retire I will probably get rid of mine. Now, Let's try that same sentnece without looking at the keyboard.

after U retiee U willmprinanltu heyumtof of modr. I literally have no idea where the kets are if Im not staring at the keyboard. :LOL: I got "after" and "of" right! FTW!!!!

• Like 1