Odd Year? WHO CARES! The Damn San Francisco Giants WILL Win The World Series AGAIN!

RUSHHEAD666

Sorry guys and gurls.

I've predicted this before on this very forum two times now. The threads are on here somewhere as proof.

So here we go again.

I have no clue how the fukking VaGiants do it but they will win the World Series again.

They beat the Cubs now they beat the red hot Cards tonight 5-4?

I've never seen such luck and stupidity.

Nuff said.

The Giants will win it all again in 2015.

A true Dynasty I will wipe my ass with.

Tired of the torture.

I will eventually "MOVE ON"

Signed,

Paul Stanley

• Like 1

Why is Tyson bringing up that half pint?

Don't declare the Giants dead yet, they only have 5 games left with teams with winning records. And they've shown they can win from the wild card.
  • Like 1

Don't declare the Giants dead yet, they only have 5 games left with teams with winning records. And they've shown they can win from the wild card.

Agreed. I won't declare them dead until they are good and eliminated in both the division (5.5 back of the Dodgers with an E# of 26) and wild card (6.5 back of the Cubs with an E# of 25). They could somehow catch up in either situation, although the division might be a tougher run given the Dodgers seem to only have one challenge in September (a 3 gamer against Pitt). If there is any team that could go el foldo taco in epic fashion, it's the Cubs (sorry, LABT and BC.... just offering a reality check), followed by the Dodgers (sorry, Goose... just offering a reality check). The difference, though, is Chicago has a much tougher schedule in September. Still, I won't be pleased until both E#s are at 0.

Agreed. I won't declare them dead until they are good and eliminated in both the division (5.5 back of the Dodgers with an E# of 26) and wild card (6.5 back of the Cubs with an E# of 25). They could somehow catch up in either situation, although the division might be a tougher run given the Dodgers seem to only have one challenge in September (a 3 gamer against Pitt). If there is any team that could go el foldo taco in epic fashion, it's the Cubs (sorry, LABT and BC.... just offering a reality check), followed by the Dodgers (sorry, Goose... just offering a reality check). The difference, though, is Chicago has a much tougher schedule in September. Still, I won't be pleased until both E#s are at 0.

There's no point in sugarcoating it...Cubs September schedule is f***ing rough, but so is the Cards' and Bucs', as over half our schedules are against each other. We have some cushy games with Cincy and Milwaukee but to keep up, we probably have to sweep the majority of them, unless we start whooping the Cardinals.

We have the series lead on Pitt so far, but most of the games we had with them was when they stumbled out of the gate in May. We'll find out this month how we stand against them.

Yeah,

Being a Dodgers fan since the 70's. I never count the Giants out. The last few years or so have proven they can come from no where and win it all. :madra:

• Like 1

Yeah,

Being a Dodgers fan since the 70's. I never count the Giants out. The last few years or so have proven they can come from no where and win it all. :madra:

Getting swept by Big Blue won't help their cause.
  • Like 1

Yeah,

Maybe not for the division title,

But a wild card team is another story.

Yeah,

Getting swept will help that?

;)

• Like 1

Yeah,

Getting swept will help that?

;)

Actually I just looked up the WC standings,

They are not in a good position at all. I thought they were closer than what the standings show.