Today my dog Bamse died...

YYZumbi

Today, August 28, my dear dog Bamse died. He was 14 years old.

He got really sick a few months ago, and just got worse and worse. His liver got broken. So we had to put him to sleep today. And it was my worst day in my life. I have cried so much today that I am out of tears.

Here is a photo on my dog:

http://i.imgur.com/2ajEZTz.jpg

• Like 4

That is such a nice photo that you put up, Zumbi; thank you for sharing it. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your dog. Pets become like another member of the family and it's hard when they leave us. ((Hugs)) to you and your family on a hard day.
  • Like 1

My sincerest condolences on your loss my friend. Our Dogs our part of our family and shoew more unconditional love than any human. One of the hardest things I ever had to do was put down my good ole girl Winny. I cried like a baby, she is missed dearly. I have another old girl Paris almost 13 that is starting to show signs of rapid decline. I dread the day.

Go get a Puppy ;-)

That is such a nice photo that you put up, Zumbi; thank you for sharing it. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your dog. Pets become like another member of the family and it's hard when they leave us. ((Hugs)) to you and your family on a hard day.

^^^ This. I couldn't state it better...
  • Like 1

I'm so sorry, Zumbi. I know how terrible it is.

I think the best way you can think about it is just to know what a good life you gave him.

:rose:

Today, August 28, my dear dog Bamse died. He was 14 years old.

He got really sick a few months ago, and just got worse and worse. His liver got broken. So we had to put him to sleep today. And it was my worst day in my life. I have cried so much today that I am out of tears.

Here is a photo on my dog:

http://i.imgur.com/2ajEZTz.jpg

Sorry for your loss, Zumbi. But good on you for doing the right thing. He's in a better place.

:rose: Bamse.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry, Zumbi. I know how terrible it is.

I think the best way you can think about it is just to know what a good life you gave him.

:rose:

And him you.
  • Like 2

We've had to do that 2 times over the past couple of years and it's the worst feeling I've ever had. I'm not in close contact with most of my family so losing a long time pet is the hardest thing I've had to deal with. I try to focus on the fun things and great times I had with the various pets and recommend that to everyone.