Ok Rush Forum Family! I Must Share This With You! My Oldest Daughter Is Playing Women's Soccer At Portland State! Video!

RUSHHEAD666

So I know you guys and gals think I'm just a nerd with a big mouth, bad jokes and bad puns but I'm actually a very proud dad.

I also know some of you know that my marriage is over.

Ok. I will try to be more positive going forward. So speaking about "forward" my daughter who is a freshman at PSU this year is actually a stud defender.

Here is the 5 second clip. She is a badass, but she is a sweetheart too. I love her to death and I will do anything for her.

Duh! Right?

Cheers!

Proud of you Zoe! #19

• Like 10

You have an awesome daughter, Earl. And I learned something new- Portland State University! Around here, PSU means Penn State (and never anything else :P :P) Who knew? I hope she has a great year there!
  • Like 1

You have an awesome daughter, Earl. And I learned something new- Portland State University! Around here, PSU means Penn State (and never anything else :P :P) Who knew? I hope she has a great year there!

Haha!! Thank you my dear!! I never would have put that together! Penn State is still a wonderful college!

Cheers!!!

• Like 1