"The Last American Virgin" "Fast Times" And "Porky's!"

RUSHHEAD666

Fast Times With The Last American Virgin While Getting Porked At Porky's!   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Of These Incredible Films Is The Greatest Of All Time?

• "Fast Times At Ridgemont High"
    • "Porky's"
    • "The Last American Virgin"

My prayers were answered this week.

"The Last American Virgin" came out on blu-ray this week!!

This film is one of the greatest movies ever made.

So yes, it competes with "Fast Times" and "Porky's" in my mind!

So which film is your favorite out of these three?

I know there are other awesome sex comedies but these are the BIG THREE to me!

I'm going with TLAV!!!!

Fast Times. Phoebe Cates topless. That's all the reason necessary. :blaze:

Really though, of the 3, it's got the best characters, the best story, the best jokes/lines, and the best soundtrack.

"It doesn't matter if she cums, stays, prays, or lays. As long as your toes are still tappin' "

- Mike Damone

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

Fast Times! I can't relate to Phoebe Cates topless, but I love Judge Reinhold all the way through. The scene where he is driving, returning a pretty girl's smile, and forgets he has his full pirate uniform on including that dorky hat, is the best. Love Mr. Hand, Ray Walston, also.
  • Like 2

Fast Times! I can't relate to Phoebe Cates topless, but I love Judge Reinhold all the way through. The scene where he is driving, returning a pretty girl's smile, and forgets he has his full pirate uniform on including that dorky hat, is the best. Love Mr. Hand, Ray Walston, also.

That pretty girl was guitarist Nancy Wilson of Heart...before she started dating Cameron Crowe.

Yeah, got to love Brad.

"Doesn't anybody ever f***ing knock anymore?!"

• Like 1

I haven't seen Last American Virgin since the 80s so I don't know how it'd hold up. I did like it back then though.

Back in the 80s when they kept showing Porky's on HBO or Cinemax I thought it was pretty funny. However, when i saw it for the millionth time about 10 years ago, the jokes had just gotten dry. I can't say that about Fast Times when I saw it about 5 years ago (also for the millionth time).

But even in the 80s when all 3 flicks were fresh, I thought Fast Times was easily the best.

• Like 1

Really though, of the 3, it's got the best characters, the best story, the best jokes/lines, and the best soundtrack.

"It doesn't matter if she cums, stays, prays, or lays. As long as your toes are still tappin' "

- Mike Damone

The carrot scene is the one I remember. I always saw this on network tv so they never showed me boobies.

Edited by Digital Dad

I haven't seen Last American Virgin since the 80s so I don't know how it'd hold up. I did like it back then though.

Back in the 80s when they kept showing Porky's on HBO or Cinemax I thought it was pretty funny. However, when i saw it for the millionth time about 10 years ago, the jokes had just gotten dry. I can't say that about Fast Times when I saw it about 5 years ago (also for the millionth time).

But even in the 80s when all 3 flicks were fresh, I thought Fast Times was easily the best.

Fast Times is pretty timeless. ha

• Like 2

- Mike Damone

The carrot scene is the one I remember. I always saw this on network tv so they never showed me boobies.

Oh man, network. Tragic! Yeah there were a lot of things cut unfortunately when it was shown on network.

That pretty girl was guitarist Nancy Wilson of Heart...before she started dating Cameron Crowe.

Yeah, got to love Brad.

That's interesting about Nancy Wilson! And who hasn't had a day where they can relate to Brad at the end- " Get off my case, motherf**ker!!"

• Like 2

Yeah, got to love Brad.

That's interesting about Nancy Wilson! And who hasn't had a day where they can relate to Brad at the end- " Get off my case, motherf**ker!!"

Haha! But unfortunately I never told any customer off like he did...

"Mister, if you don't shut up, I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!"

How about these trivia?:

(1) There are 3 Academy Award winners in that: Penn (who would win it twice), Nick Cage (then, Nicholas Coppola), and Forrest Whittaker.

(2) Cameron Crowe went undercover at a high school to write a story on modern teens and schools. This would eventually turn into Fast Times.

(3) The character Ratt was based on a real guy...this guy would eventually write a series of computer books. You may know them as the "....for Dummies" books.

• Like 3

Yeah, got to love Brad.

How about these trivia?:

(1) There are 3 Academy Award winners in that: Penn (who would win it twice), Nick Cage (then, Nicholas Coppola), and Forrest Whittaker.

(2) Cameron Crowe went undercover at a high school to write a story on modern teens and schools. This would eventually turn into Fast Times.

(3) The character Ratt was based on a real guy...this guy would eventually write a series of computer books. You may know them as the "....for Dummies" books.

Check out the big brain on Johnny! ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, got to love Brad.

How about these trivia?:

Check out the big brain on Johnny! ;)

:LOL:

Well, I DID say I've seen it a million times. And Crowe is one of my favorite directors. I've only seen one flick of his that's sucked. The others were very good or great. :)

• Like 1

Oooh, which one?

Which Crowe films you mean?

The other good & great ones besides Fast Times were Say Anything, Singles, Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous, Vanilla Sky and probably something else I'm forgetting. The shit one was Elizabethtown.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Oooh, which one?

The other good & great ones besides Fast Times were Say Anything, Singles, Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous, Vanilla Sky and probably something else I'm forgetting. The shit one was Elizabethtown.

Not We Bought A Zoo??

Didn't see that.

I haven't seen any of those!

Jeezus Christ buddy! GET ON IT!

Cut off his thumbs if he hasn't seen Breakfast Club either! :blaze:

I simply can't believe this.

Ok so he probably hasn't seen "Airplane!" or Johnny "Blazing Saddles!" LOL!

Oooh, which one?

Not We Bought A Zoo??

That movie is a piece of zebra shit at a zoo.