THE ONLY COLLEGE THREAD

That One Guy

Class sucked today we had to pour a 24 inch deep X 24 inch high x 5 foot long concrete equipment pad to elevate a pump in a flooded pump house that keeps getting flooded out during the rain(s). The only thing that made it bad is where we had to do class was in a F**KIN mud field. I think my next move may be the stock market, is Wall Street in a mud field? Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

One instructor told us that since we are obtaining a specific knowledge many don't have, we'll be called upon by others to help them make informed decisions.

lol

I was more stating that because he actually kept saying the word "Plooking" otherwise that applies to most every major

Homework schedule for Biology 3460 - Global Environmental Issues: 2 essays throughout the semester, and 25 hours of community service... Second week of class, maybe I should get started on that.

25 hours of community service...

I once did tenfold that as an intern over the course of six months, so that's nothing as far as I'm concerned :LOL:

But best of luck nonetheless

Irrelevant; unpaid work, especially internships, don't exist in engineering.

I think I'm gonna choose planting trees in the canyons.

• Like 1

25 hours of community service...

I once did tenfold that as an intern over the course of six months, so that's nothing as far as I'm concerned :LOL:

But best of luck nonetheless

Irrelevant; unpaid work, especially internships, don't exist in engineering.

I think I'm gonna choose planting trees in the canyons.

...So what you're saying here is that it's irrelevant because working for no pay is something you refuse to do? :LOL:

Had a terrible time in class today, We had a group assignment where we had to do a shut down and replace rotted pipe and valves that were rotted by Caustic Soda, Biggest priority keep all personel exposure to a minimum. All worked out well but it was tense at times. I hope this excersise is not revisited on the final...

Class was great today! Thirsty Thuursday all day and 1/2 the night. But tomorrows class will be the best "Admiration Day" it is the day one can admire what or what not one has done all week. Nothing is better than when admiration day comes before a long weekend. I think I may switch my major to Appreciation of Admiration Day... yup

Didn't do class today. Eye appointment out of town, so I missed a couple classes. Will play catch up next week.

Tomorrow is business as usual Friday, then going home for Labor Day Weekend :dweez:

Always nice! It's looking like I will have to devote several hours of Sunday or Monday to play catch up with various homework. It's the f***in' way she goes sometimes... :)

And it's nice to already live at "home" (SLC).

Class was super good today no gremlins to keep us there any longer than needed. The Professor cut everybody out an hour early with no loss of credits so the long weekend is on now. Everybody please be safe in your travels durng this Labor Day Weekend.

:hi:

Today started out a rainy day so I decided to study "Make a pot of Turkey Soup". Boiled up the carcas of a Turkey that I cooked the other day. I found the bird in the bttom of the freezer that has been in there since last Thanksgiving. To make a short story long, I usually buy a few Turkeys at Thanksgiving because they're on sale dirt cheap. Then when I have a hankering for turkey during the year instead of paying out the A$$ I go o the freezer. Anyhoo I was looking for something in the freezer an stumbled on a nice 15lb bird. After roastng to perfection and enjoying a nice meal with family. I saved the carcas and other items that usually go unused and boiled up a make a nice stock. then straind picked usable meat added assorted fresh veggies and spices (and some other left overs in the frige) and Whalah! Soup of the day. One of the best study times ever. Mmmmmmm

Class was such a drag todat after a long wekend the clock on the wall moves s o o o o o s l o w w w w w Yawn. I think I'm gonna duck out the last hour and move straight to drinking beer! yup thats the ticket, I feel better already :givebeer:

:outtahere: