Which RUSH Album Cover Or Logo Would You Have As A Tattoo?

g under p

I don't want to ever get a tattoo, but if for some reason I was forced too I guess I'd go with either the Clockwork Angels cover or Fly By Night.

Didn't you know it's a prerequisite to be a true Rush fan? :D

• Like 1

I don't want to ever get a tattoo, but if for some reason I was forced too I guess I'd go with either the Clockwork Angels cover or Fly By Night.

Didn't you know it's a prerequisite to be a true Rush fan? :D

I guess I didn't. Oh well, I guess I'll never be a true Rush fan. :P

• Like 1

Like I said I don't have any tattoos, however 10 years ago I was in a chair in a London studio about to get this tat....

71ee2b72d0aa72f0c1ae94e978cec1ba.jpg

My friends found me in that basement and literally yanked me out of there. They gave me lessons on why I shouldn't get it done over there and after that I lost interest. That tat was a stick man logo of a musician friend of mine Michael Franti from his Stay Human album.

Peace

• Like 1

Like I said I don't have any tattoos, however 10 years ago I was in a chair in a London studio about to get this tat....

My friends found me in that basement and literally yanked me out of there. They gave me lessons on why I shouldn't get it done over there and after that I lost interest. That tat was a stick man logo of a musician friend of mine Michael Franti from his Stay Human album.

Peace

What was so bad about getting it done there? Poor hygiene?

Peace

What are we a third world country?? :P

• Like 1

Peace

Mind you they don't have any tattoos either but they were mainly concerned that if something went wrong would I want to come all the way back over to get the tat fixed plus some hygiene nonsense. It must have been all the kinds of piercings the studio did as well.

• Like 1

Peace

Mind you they don't have any tattoos either but they were mainly concerned that if something went wrong would I want to come all the way back over to get the tat fixed plus some hygiene nonsense. It must have been all the kinds of piercings the studio did as well.

That's a good one. Have to go all the way back to London just to get a tattoo fixed. :LOL:

Peace

The blood bank always asks if I've been to the UK. I just assume it's because of the streets running with filth.
  • Like 1

Peace

The blood bank always asks if I've been to the UK. I just assume it's because of the streets running with filth.

Couldn't it have just been a bad part of town or something? :LOL:

Nothing is more iconic that this one...gotta go with Moist!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST_zpsv5j05ey9.jpg

damn waterfalls...now i gotta pee.

• Like 1

The F'd up puppet in the chair on A Farewell to Kings would be a good challenge for a tattoo artist. It's something a little more exclusive that a casual fan wouldn't recognize.
  • Like 2

Since we are speaking about tattoos. Does anyone know if any of the guys in the band have any tattoos or say ear piercings?

The F'd up puppet in the chair on A Farewell to Kings would be a good challenge for a tattoo artist. It's something a little more exclusive that a casual fan wouldn't recognize.

^^^^ This was honestly the one I have wanted all along but just figured it to difficult to pull off and more importantly to expensive. I can't tell you how many times I have looked at that cover and thought if it would be possible. The other is the cover on COS or at least the main part of it anyway. I guess it's The Necromancer himself I am talking about...
  • Like 1

^^^^ This was honestly the one I have wanted all along but just figured it to difficult to pull off and more importantly to expensive. I can't tell you how many times I have looked at that cover and thought if it would be possible. The other is the cover on COS or at least the main part of it anyway. I guess it's The Necromancer himself I am talking about...

You'd need a fair amount of 'real estate' to pull the puppet off in order to get all the detail. Something like a back of shoulder piece.Definately not something to let a slacker artist do or else it would look like a trainwreck.

• Like 2