Which RUSH Album Cover Or Logo Would You Have As A Tattoo?

g under p

Mind you I don't currently have not not one tattoo but IF I was to get a RUSH one it would be simply this one.......

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/userpix/1864_7328GRACELOG_1.jpg

Keep in mind tattoos are permanent, but let's say you got a temporary one which one would you choose.....it can be anything RUSH related as well?

• Like 2

I wouldn't get a Rush-related tattoo, but the one you posted looks pretty cool. I like the simplicity of it Edited by lemonycake
  • Like 2

Id probably get this in the near future actually.http://pre10.deviantart.net/2e33/th/pre/i/2015/108/c/e/rush_clock_by_al_glitch-d721jwp.png

Ooh, that's a great idea for a tat.

• Like 2

When I was in college I strongly considered getting the Starman, but decided against it. I figured the people that didn't get the reference would think I worship Satan or something.

Nowadays, if I was forced to get one, it'd be the P/G from the first post.

• Like 1

When I was in college I strongly considered getting the Starman, but decided against it. I figured the people that didn't get the reference would think I worship Satan or something.

Nowadays, if I was forced to get one, it'd be the P/G from the first post.

Looking at your avatar, a small tattoo of that classic drum kit might be cool.
  • Like 1

I would love to get a Rush themed one. I have two other tattoos now but nothing band related. I do like the owl like Narps got or maybe the inukushuk from TFE.

It would be a long and painful process and I would never be able to see it without a mirror but the owl from FBN tattooed across my back might be kind of cool. I don't have any tattoos, so if I were to get one I may as well go all out with it, right?
  • Like 1

I had a long lost friend who had a huge back tattoo of Caress of Steel in black and grey.It was amazing.He also had the old man on Zep4 and Jimi Hendrix Crash Landing included below it.We lost him about 15 years ago and my circle of friends have changed but i will see if anyone has a photo of it.

I have thought about this for ages but the CA clock seems great on the back.Make a change from the dragons,skulls and eagles on my arms.As a joke i would get the the three balls off HYF in black outline and when i get sunburnt i would save on the colouring.

Where is Narp at for this one?

He has some really good ones

Narp's been following Tiger around the links. Four days off the Board means he's got a lot if catching up to do!