Jump to content


Freddy Lee's Super Amazing But At The Same Time A Little Strange Thread

Freddy

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:35 PM

Or The Freddy Thread if your will.

I know what you are all thinking: IT'S ABOUT F**KING TIME!!! Now you can all stop worrying about me complaining all the time!

All Freddylicious things, random Freddymazing news clipping, Fredtastic FNAF things, Fredsome fan art, etc! Let's all enjoy this moment and hope that the thread lasts and everyone loves it!

On behalf of me, myself, and I, work hard, stay Freddy, and always check your underpants!

Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#2 Bigbobby10

Bigbobby10

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3315 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:44 PM

+1

#3 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:45 PM

Freddyliciousness (fréd•dē•le•shush•ness) n
the art of Freddylicious things all coming together to create something goddamn amazing and Freddy-like Freddy Lee is so full of Freddyliciousness! And so is TRF!

#4 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32750 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

You got my vote Freddy!...IS there a vote going down?

And am I the only one that remembers about the ghost in your basement? What happened to her? Split? Peter Venkman & crew wiped her out?

:blaze:

#5 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 22 August 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

You got my vote Freddy!...IS there a vote going down?

And am I the only one that remembers about the ghost in your basement? What happened to her? Split? Peter Venkman & crew wiped her out?

:blaze:
Julie's still here. Thanks for reminding me. She does things here and there. But nothing huge. Maybe we should exorcise her... :blaze:

#6 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32750 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

View PostFreddy Lee, on 22 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 22 August 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

You got my vote Freddy!...IS there a vote going down?

And am I the only one that remembers about the ghost in your basement? What happened to her? Split? Peter Venkman & crew wiped her out?

:blaze:
Julie's still here. Thanks for reminding me. She does things here and there. But nothing huge. Maybe we should exorcise her... :blaze:
I think exorcising would be for demons like me. For ghosts..."cleansing" maybe? Where's that chunky little medium from Poltergeist to answer my ghost questions?

#7 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 8815 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:59 PM

Looks Freddylicious to me!  Nice thread!

#8 TheWatchMaker97

TheWatchMaker97

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 821 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:Drums, Guitar, Hockey.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:15 PM

Jeez, I think Freddy and Alen have been smoking too much dope on Rush's jet! In all seriousness, nice pics dude!

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32750 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:25 PM

I'm getting a "Captain Underpants" book vibe. And that's a good thing!

#10 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:00 PM

Guess what time it is?

Posted Image

Aww yeah! Can't sleep!

Edited by Freddy Lee, 22 August 2015 - 11:01 PM.


#11 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21930 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

Here's a little something to celebrate.

Posted Image

#12 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:13 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 22 August 2015 - 11:06 PM, said:

Here's a little something to celebrate.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12389 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 22 August 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

View PostFreddy Lee, on 22 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 22 August 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

You got my vote Freddy!...IS there a vote going down?

And am I the only one that remembers about the ghost in your basement? What happened to her? Split? Peter Venkman & crew wiped her out?

:blaze:
Julie's still here. Thanks for reminding me. She does things here and there. But nothing huge. Maybe we should exorcise her... :blaze:
I think exorcising would be for demons like me. For ghosts..."cleansing" maybe? Where's that chunky little medium from Poltergeist to answer my ghost questions?

Yes, you would have to do a cleansing to get rid of her. An exorcism is for evil spirits with sinister intent who need to be cast out from whomever or whatever they're haunting. Julie seems harmless so she wouldn't even be considered for an exorcism anyways. You could have a friendly cleansing of the house to see if she will finally leave this world and move on to where she's supposed to go next. But if you like having her around and she's causing no trouble then leave her be. She may even be a good spirit who is protecting you and anyone else in your house from harmful ones. In that case, keep her around because you run the risk of opening up a portal and letting something else through if you try and cleanse her from the house.

Man, I know way too much about this stuff :lol:

#14 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32750 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

View PostFreddy Lee, on 22 August 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 22 August 2015 - 11:06 PM, said:

Here's a little something to celebrate.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Yo, that's my cousin, BunnyBlaze!

#15 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 37293 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    After Forever
    The Juliana Theory
    Iron Maiden
    Judas Priest
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

Freddy is a beautiful dude.

This thread is all my life needs right now.

Freddy FTW!

(Question: why can't all self centred threads be this much fun?)

#16 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 23 August 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

Freddy is a beautiful dude.

This thread is all my life needs right now.

Freddy FTW!

(Question: why can't all self centred threads be this much fun?)
Thank you Segue! Appreciate it! I mean, it's all true, of course! And you answered your own question: because I am a beautiful dude!

#17 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

Eating pizza with the gang:

Posted Image

#18 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

6 hours without a non-Freddy response...
Posted Image

#19 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6217 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:18 AM

*non-freddy response:

Yay Freddy!!


..damn I think I blew I blew it lol

#20 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 37293 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    After Forever
    The Juliana Theory
    Iron Maiden
    Judas Priest
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:21 AM

"Fart so loud
Fart so loud

Yum Yums make me fart sooooo loud!"

-Jenna Maroney





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Freddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users