What are you top 10 underated Rush songs?

TheWatchMaker97

Maybe the entirety of Clockwork Angels since it seems like everyone's favorite thing to hate on this forum, yet the songs are actually pretty good! Since there's 11 songs on Clockwork Angels I might exclude BU2B2 but still, the whole thing is way underrated.
  • Like 3

Maybe the entirety of Clockwork Angels since it seems like everyone's favorite thing to hate on this forum, yet the songs are actually pretty good! Since there's 11 songs on Clockwork Angels I might exclude BU2B2 but still, the whole thing is way underrated.

Agreed. CA is awesome.
  • Like 4

Not sure what constitutes an underrated Rush song, but songs between i) FM radio didn't embrace ii) the band didn't keep in the set list for very long or ever and iii) fans don't espouse great love

Before and After

I Think I'm Going Bald

The Twilight Zone

The Enemy Within

Chain Lightning

Superconductor

Available Light

Ghost of a Chance

The Stars Look Down

Workin' Them Angels

• Like 1

Didn't realize that - CA in its' entirety, is easily their best album since the comeback and maybe as far back as as PoW

• Like 3

Score me lately I can't get Lessons out of my mind love that song and it doesn't get any credit. Also Twilight Zone.
  • Like 1

Not sure what constitutes an underrated Rush song, but songs between i) FM radio didn't embrace ii) the band didn't keep in the set list for very long or ever and iii) fans don't espouse great love

Before and After

I Think I'm Going Bald

The Twilight Zone

The Enemy Within

Chain Lightning

Superconductor

Available Light

Ghost of a Chance

The Stars Look Down

Workin' Them Angels

I agree, I love Superconductor, Enemy Within, Workin' Them Angels, and the rest you mentioned.

• Like 1

Chain Lightning

Available Light

Presto

Secret Touch

Sweet Miracle

Nocturne

Earthshine

Cold Fire

Ghost Of A Chance

The Big Wheel

Underated, i guess im not sure. I will throw a few out there and think over a full list

The pass

In the end ( i love the live version on atwas )

Superconductor

Vital signs ( seems underrated maybe not i dunno)

The fountains of lamneth ( i feel people overlook this as one of the true epics)

• Like 2

Underated, i guess im not sure. I will throw a few out there and think over a full list

The pass

In the end ( i love the live version on atwas )

Superconductor

Vital signs ( seems underrated maybe not i dunno)

The fountains of lamneth ( i feel people overlook this as one of the true epics)

Thanks for mentioning The Fountain of Lamneth. It really is an incredible song that is criminally underrated.

• Like 1

- Tears

- In The End

- Something For Nothing

- Before And After

- Garden Road

- Vital Signs

- A Farewell To Kings

- Circumstances

- In The Mood

- What You're Doing

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

Clockwork Angels is a MASTERPIECE :rush:
  • Like 3

War Paint

Totem

Emotion Detector

The Body Electric

Turn the Page

The Speed of Love

The Way the Wind Blows

Presto

Cinderella Man

Lock and Key

I'm not sure exactly what is meant by underrated. Who is rating the songs to start with?

I interpreted them as underated and/or guilty pleasures. You know, songs that everyone else would probably flame.

I'm not sure exactly what is meant by underrated. Who is rating the songs to start with?

I interpreted them as underated and/or guilty pleasures. You know, songs that everyone else would probably flame.

I don't have any guilty pleasures when it comes to rush songs. :)

You know you should feel guilty about liking Dog Years or Tai Shan.

Maybe I would if I did.

Don't forget The Speed of Love. :)

• Like 1

Don't forget The Speed of Love. :)

I'm ambivalent about that song. :LOL: