I'm Not "Straight Outta Compton" But I Think The Movie Should Get FIVE BLOODY STARS! "FUKK THE POLICE!"

RUSHHEAD666

Well I brought up an 8 year old thread down below but the title header sucks so I decided to write up a quick thread on one of the best movies I've seen in a very well long mutha fukking time.

"Straight Outta Compton" is well what rhymes with "Straight?" FUKKING GREAT!!!!

The history of these guys is long and winding. The movie is well over 2.5 hours. Worth every minute.

The casting is exceptional.

Go see it if you actually think outside of your shallow PROG BOX.

Some say Eric Wright was injected with the HIV virus. Either Suge did it, the FBI or Jerry Heller.

Who the fukk knows.

Personally I think Easy was fukking too many women and picked up the virus naturally. Dumb mutha fukka.

Anyway it's an amazing film.

GO SEE IT!!

All I could see was

I'm Not "Straight"- and RUSHHEAD666!

:cosmo:

Me too! :blush:

I will look it up! Thanks for the recommendation!

Saw it last night. Excellent movie. Even if you didn't care for NWA it works. It's part historical document of that genre of music and part social statement on why it was made. Among the producers are Cube, Dre, and Tomica wright (eazy-e's widow) so naturally it focuses on them and ren and yella come across as supporting players.

I will never see this film.

Unless it's on HBO at 3am in 4 years.

And even then, I'll be asleep

I won't be seeing it just because it's marketing was so damn obnoxious

(also I've been entirely burnt out on films as of recently)

I didn't notice anything different about this movies marketing. What was it that disturbed you?

I have no idea why people are disturbed. Fukk man I'm 47 and back then when those albums came out I bought them and loved them.

Guess I'm a two bit whore.

Here I am one of the biggest RUSH fans on the planet and I loved that shit.

Easy E's first record was brilliant too.

I watched "Boyz In The Hood" last night because of this movie and it totally withstands the test of time. It's also incredible.

Most people in the modern age don't get this film. Don't get me wrong man I could give a shit about Tu Pac and Snoop. Two pieces of garbage. JMO

As for that piece of shit Suge at Death Row Records I could care less.

I love N.W.A

Although all of their albums after "Straight" are narrow. Get it?

All you haters can go love your opinions somewhere else. Perhaps beat yourselves blind with a BIBLE BELT!

Humans who are offended by their art are weak.

If you don't like it then ignore it and don't listen to it.

Ignore this thread. Then again you have the freedom of speech to rip these intellectual thugs apart.

Easy E was one smart dope mutha fukka. I thought he was a punk too but he was a business man first. Had no clue how to rap and figured it out.

Then Suge injected him with the HIV and he died three months later.

His kid and his wife tested negative.

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

I have no idea why people are disturbed. Fukk man I'm 47 and back then when those albums came out I bought them and loved them.

I watched "Boyz In The Hood" last night because of this movie and it totally withstands the test of time. It's also incredible.

Most people in the modern age don't get this film. Don't get me wrong man I could give a shit about Tu Pac and Snoop. Two pieces of garbage. JMO

I love N.W.A

All you haters can go love your opinions somewhere else. Perhaps beat yourselves blind with a BIBLE BELT!

Ignore this thread. Then again you have the freedom of speech to rip these intellectual thugs apart.

Easy E was one smart dope mutha fukka. I thought he was a punk too but he was a business man first. Had no clue how to rap and figured it out.

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

Injected him? :wtf:

I love N.W.A

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

It's all over the internet. Even Suge says on National TV that he injected the virus into Easy. I'm sure it's Urban Legend. I also read that Easy had nine children with nine different women.

I think Easy got AIDS the EASY way. Fuckking tons of chicks without protection.

Go see it if you actually think outside of your shallow PROG BOX.

Well, my ROCK BOX is very deep, but i agree - Straight Outa Compost ought be interesting.

I love N.W.A

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

It's all over the internet. Even Suge says on National TV that he injected the virus into Easy. I'm sure it's Urban Legend. I also read that Easy had nine children with nine different women.

Suge Knight is rumoured to be a receiver of swollen goods himself.

I love N.W.A

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

Where would he get it from though? It's not like you can go down to the chemists/pharmacists and say "Can I have packet of throat lozenges and a bottle of HIV virus please?"

• Like 2

I love N.W.A

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

Where would he get it from though? It's not like you can go down to the chemists/pharmacists and say "Can I have packet of throat lozenges and a bottle of HIV virus please?"

Cross the border into Mexico, and you can buy whatever you want.

'May I help you senor?'

"Yeah, I can I get a bazooka, 3 bottles of Vicodin and 6 live chickens?"

I love N.W.A

Fukked up world.

FUKK THE POLICE

FUKK ALL SCUM TOO!

Cross the border into Mexico, and you can buy whatever you want.

'May I help you senor?'

"Yeah, I can I get a bazooka, 3 bottles of Vicodin and 6 live chickens?"

Oh shoot thats all I have to do? Its so hard to get an appointment with my fence,Hector these days...

Hes got an app.

Edited by Digital Dad