The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

Very early this morning I was thinking how after a member takes a long hiatus from posting here, when they return they more often than not ask: what did I miss?

Well, wonder no more! Whenever anyone returns from a TRF sabbatical, they can now come here to catch up on all the nonsense and drama stuff they mercifully unfortunately missed by their absence!

Thread inspired by Tombstone! I was going to start it specifically for him so he would have something to read when he returns, but then thought it would be a good thing to have in general.

So log away! Be sure to post the highlights :unsure: of each day here at the one and only TRF - Home of all TrueRushFans! :)

• Like 4

In a turn of events that sent waves of shock through the Rush fan community, some members admitted to liking a Thomas Dolby song more than a Rush song. The Signals Ambassador has yet to comment.
  • Like 1

Freddy Lee is currently in his basement, looking for more FNAF news clippings, theorizing the possibilities of the Bite of 87 killer, keeping away Julie the not-so-terrible ghost, and eating a bag of popcorn. Good?
  • Like 1

In other news, Xanadu is still a wonderful song, Presto is garbage, and Counterparts and Test For Echo continue to be underrated.

This just in, to correct my colleague, Presto is infact not garbage. Our sources were unreliable. It continues to be underrated just like Counterparts &T4E.
  • Like 1

The Professor is apparantly jealous of KISS' marketing machine.

Quite right. Furthermore, he had this to say: "I despise the cynical dishonesty.” :o

Says the man who wants to sell us a $700 leather jacket. Which some fans wrote today that they think looks really good as a keepsake and fashion statement. Others not so much.

• Like 1

Some members are excited about the recently announced news that the Atlantic era albums will be re-released on vinyl this year.

In other news, Xanadu is still a wonderful song, Presto is garbage, and Counterparts and Test For Echo continue to be underrated.

Presto is garbage? I'd ban your ass right now for that! :rage:

• Like 2

High drama next door. Law enforcement looking for suspect hiding. I dare not go outside lest I catch a flying bullet.

Be safe.

• Like 1

On the lighter side, Disk98 and J2112YYZ celebrate birthdays today. One is still a kid, and the other is on his way to becoming ancient.

I'm on my way to becoming ancient now? Cool, maybe the honor of Jedi master will be bestowed upon me soon :madra:

• Like 2

On the lighter side, Disk98 and J2112YYZ celebrate birthdays today. One is still a kid, and the other is on his way to becoming ancient.

I'm on my way to becoming ancient now? Cool, maybe the honor of Jedi master will be bestowed upon me soon :madra:

<vader>

Do not let them deceive you into believing that you are a Jedi.

</vader>

Just kidding. :)

Sure! Forty is just around the corner. After that, the years start zipping by at a rapid rate. I'll leave you my cane in my Will. :codger:

• Like 1