Ghost - Meliora

adace1

I'm going to get this album but I'm not in a big hurry, I'll pick it up before the end of the year though.

Wow Duck! You were the one who originally broke this band out on TRF!!! Third album ain't a charm buddy?

Nothing will touch the debut release.

However GHOST FUKKING RULES!

Hey, Earl. Come over to Reno in October for the show!

Hey buddy! I might take you up on that! I will see the SF show but I would travel to see them again. I love being single! I can just jump in my car and drive!

You have tix for SF? I just checked Reno and it says sold out.

Wow. Meliora is great, easy their best imo. It grows and grows on me.

You're right TF, the Pinnacle bass intro is fat, bad arse. :haz:

• Like 2

I am not a fan of this band....but I really dig and cannot stop listening to the new album. It's definitely an earworm.

Good to know, this will give me the motivation to try them again

• Like 2

I'm going to get this album but I'm not in a big hurry, I'll pick it up before the end of the year though.

Wow Duck! You were the one who originally broke this band out on TRF!!! Third album ain't a charm buddy?

Hey buddy! I might take you up on that! I will see the SF show but I would travel to see them again. I love being single! I can just jump in my car and drive!

Hey Goose! Thanks for the motivation! Shit man Reno is sold out?

I just went online and bought two GA tickets. 35 a pop. Not bad. Said there were only ten tickets left. GHOST is HUGE!!!

I guess that's kind of sad.

I remember when GHOST would play small tiny holes in the wall. Every time I tried to go it was sold out and I couldn't get in.

I had my GHOST ticket last time they were here with Opeth. Came down with the fukking flu. Missed it.

Hopefully this October I will finally pop my GHOST cherry. Ridiculous dude!

• Like 1

I just went online and bought two GA tickets. 35 a pop. Not bad. Said there were only ten tickets left. GHOST is HUGE!!!

I remember when GHOST would play small tiny holes in the wall. Every time I tried to go it was sold out and I couldn't get in.

I had my GHOST ticket last time they were here with Opeth. Came down with the fukking flu. Missed it.

Checked again today and general admin tix were available. Got two of them. You in, Sparky?
  • Like 1

Checked again today and general admin tix were available. Got two of them. You in, Sparky?

HAHAHA!! Yes Rusty! I'm IN!!

Love,

Beverly DeAngelo

Unholy Devil Christ Batman! This album could be better than the debut?

The second album was an obvious sophomore slump although I did enjoy it.

The new one easily better than the debut. I never got the phrase "sophomore slump" when it comes to music. I can name plenty of bands who have had great second albums. I'm not sure how or why that saying got so popular?

• Like 1

At the moment Meliora blows the other albums deep into the outer limits. I mean when the first two were Venus and Mars, then Meliora is Jupiter. It's so huge and there's no horizon in sight. :smoke:

From The Pinnacle To The Pit reminds me of older Voivod, which is always a good thing. :haz:

This album is epic!

• Like 4

Unholy Devil Christ Batman! This album could be better than the debut?

The second album was an obvious sophomore slump although I did enjoy it.

The new one easily better than the debut. I never got the phrase "sophomore slump" when it comes to music. I can name plenty of bands who have had great second albums. I'm not sure how or why that saying got so popular?

Zeppelin II sucked. Paranoid sucked. Van Halen II sucked.

:D

Edited by goose