Ghost - Meliora

adace1

I have to admit something now though, one reason I'm going a bit slow getting this new Ghost album is it just seems too popular. Too many TRFers are liking this! I remember a day when I was the only one who liked this band! OMG they just could be too popular for me! Every fibre of my being wants to fight against all you TRF new-Ghost fan whores! :smoke: :madra: :nya nya: :blaze: :joker:

WTF rubber duck? :moon:

Does that mean you feel better when you hoard your music and don't share it with others? Or are you sharing it with others so that you can fight them, in case they like it? :blink: :wacko: :smoke:

:LOL:

I have to admit something now though, one reason I'm going a bit slow getting this new Ghost album is it just seems too popular. Too many TRFers are liking this! I remember a day when I was the only one who liked this band! OMG they just could be too popular for me! Every fibre of my being wants to fight against all you TRF new-Ghost fan whores! :smoke: :madra: :nya nya: :blaze: :joker:

Does that mean you don't listen to Rush because everyone on this board likes them? :P

• Like 2

Does that mean you don't listen to Rush because everyone on this board likes them? :P

:banana: <<<< I listen to them looking exactly like this and this >>>>>> smooning_smiley_mooning_100-107.gif?w=50&h=50

• Like 1

:banana: <<<< I listen to them looking exactly like this and this >>>>>> smooning_smiley_mooning_100-107.gif?w=50&h=50

You listen to them with a banana up your arse? :LOL:

• Like 2

I'm away from home for a week and a half. I have my iPod with me, but I forgot to put Meliora on there :(

What? You're trying to survive 10 days without the beauty of Meliora?

Wow, wait till the cold turkey sets in. :D

• Like 1

Well we know what you're thinking now don't we? :LOL:

• Like 2

:clap: :LMAO:

If you're listening to anything after Signals, you should stick a banana in each ear.

• Like 1

Yeah and we all spot the inner picture, thanks TF. :D

• Like 1

If you're listening to anything after Signals, you should stick a banana in each ear.

So you don't even like Power Windows and Grace Under Pressure?

Nope. Signals was it.

The Alphaville tribute band that came afterwards can go f**k itself.

Nope. Signals was it.

Well what about Counterparts?

Nope. Signals was it.

What about it?

Nope. Signals was it.

What about it?

I never knew you hated latter day RUSH.

• Like 1

I'm away from home for a week and a half. I have my iPod with me, but I forgot to put Meliora on there :(

YouTube to the rescue--listening to it now!

• Like 2

You crack me up!! BITCH!

Nope. Signals was it.

What about it?

I never knew you hated latter day RUSH.

DITTO!

The last great Rush record is "Counterparts."

Turbine Fate is salt. I'm the pepper mutha fukka!

YouTube to the rescue--listening to it now!

RESCUE ME!

Love,

Y&T

• Like 1

Nope. Signals was it.

Ouch! Luckily, Clockwork Angels was released by the Rush we all know and love, and is one of their best albums!