2015-2016 College Football thread

Aikenrooster

Meanwhile, the number 1 team in all the land will roll 123 miles down to Columbia and, no kidding, they could probably score 100 if they want to, next Saturday.

Oh please. You are not nearly as objective in CFB as you imagine you are. Clemson is overrated, and not nearly the juggernauts you make them out to be. Sure, they will probably beat the Gamecocks next week, but they might very well lose the ACC championship. If they don't lose that game, and make it to the playoffs, they are going to be harshly exposed as the overrated team they are.

I do try to be objective. If you really don't think I am, I appreciate the criticism, and I'll try harder.

Frankly, I was hoping that we would keep improving, so that, perhaps with a few Clemson mistakes, we'd have a chance, but our defense is horrible.

I'll give you this: I don't think Clemson can beat Alabama, not with the number of penalties and turnovers that Clemson has been making lately. But, having said that, they're a lot better than you want to publicly admit.

I don't think Carolina's talent is really that bad, but you'll probably disagree. I think we have really bad coaches who did a terrible job developing the talent.

Paul Rhoads fired from Iowa State coaching. It's amazing he's lasted that long.

Who are the Cyclones looking to hire?

Who even knows. Rhoads will still coach the final game of the season against West Virginia next week.

Who even knows. Rhoads will still coach the final game of the season against West Virginia next week.

Hoiberg wants to come back to Ames so badly he'd probably take the football job.

• Like 1

Hoiberg wants to come back to Ames so badly he'd probably take the football job.

We might even do better than one of Rhoads's seasons.

Well, Iowa jumped Notre Dame in the rankings. Everyone ok with that?

If they (Iowa) win out, they'll be in. If they don't, they won't.

ND plays basically an ACC schedule. Do we really need 1 and 5/8 teams from the fifth best conference in the country?

ND plays basically an ACC schedule. Do we really need 1 and 5/8 teams from the fifth best conference in the country?

I'm loving this committee more and more. They definitely have it right, and hopefully Michigan State can jump in when they upset IOWA in the B1G CCG. They did right to drop NOT-YOUR DAME and Florida.
  • Like 2

I'm loving this committee more and more. They definitely have it right, and hopefully Michigan State can jump in when they upset IOWA in the B1G CCG. They did right to drop NOT-YOUR DAME and Florida.

Well, Florida will be in if they win their last two (though they should be at least 3 TD dogs in the SEC championship game).

What would be hilarious is if the Gators lose to the Noles and then beat Bama. The SEC would be without a rep in the final four.

• Like 1

As part of the agreement for joining the ACC in other sports they have to average 5 ACC opponents per year on their schedule.

As part of the agreement for joining the ACC in other sports they have to average 5 ACC opponents per year on their schedule.

ND should get negative points for associating itself with the most historically weaksauce conference of the major football conferences.

• Like 1

Bucks vs Wolves,

Let's get this party started! :madra: :haz:

Never knew you were a fan of mediocre NBA teams from the Midwest...

• Like 1

Bucks vs Wolves,

Let's get this party started! :madra: :haz:

Never knew you were a fan of mediocre NBA teams from the Midwest...

Ha Ha,

Funny guy. :D Actually, I have been a fan of Milwaukee since the early 70's. But that's another story. :cool: