The Black Eyed Piss Yourselves

Dweezil

Did anyone see this?

"So, for anyone who was at the San Diego Street Scene show, you may have noticed that the Stripes took the stage very late, due to the fact that the Black Eyed Peas, who played right before the Stripes, showed up for their set almost a full hour late. Total disrespect, since every other band managed to make their show time on the dot.

The reason why the Black Eyed Peas took the stage so late is because they claim to have been "stuck in traffic" and that security wouldn't let them in.
Anyway, after they took the stage, it was very clear that they were all very hammered.

So hammered, in fact, that Fergie decided to piss RIGHT ON THE STAGE.
No joke. According to radio reports, she moved over out of the spotlight at some point in their set, and just let it go. Without taking her pants off, either.

So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."

http://www.lukaskaiser.com/archives/Fergie_PeePee.jpeg

more evidence here:

http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl.do...&eventid=147228

Clearly whack wacko.gif

Haha yes, I've seen it... it makes me laugh. I added text to one of those Fergie pictures and I use it on other forums as a joke in threads about new albums leaking onto the net.

The text? It says "Leaked/10" in large text on the bottom right of the picture.

That's pretty metal!!! I think I like these guys now. Rock-n-Roll

I took a wizz off the stage at an outdoor show once but I had enough sense to whip it out and go off the back of the stage where only a couple hundred people saw it. Hey, when ya got to go you got to go. sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Aug 23 2005, 01:51 AM)
The Black Eyed Peas suck. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

You said it dude! yes.gif they do suck

ph34r.gif Why?

Archived