RIP Frank Gifford

Lost In Xanadu

He really was a heck of a broadcaster. Probably one of the first excellent players to make the transition to the booth and be really great just off the top of my head. Oh those glory days when MNF was in its infancy and all through the years he was leading that thing is something I will never forget. Was a big part of my youth and I will also never forget hearing of Lennon"s murder on their broadcast. RIP Mr. Gifford.... :rose:
  • Like 3

He really was a heck of a broadcaster. Probably one of the first excellent players to make the transition to the booth and be really great just off the top of my head. Oh those glory days when MNF was in its infancy and all through the years he was leading that thing is something I will never forget. Was a big part of my youth and I will also never forget hearing of Lennon"s murder on their broadcast. RIP Mr. Gifford.... :rose:

Yes, Monday Night Football was what I thought of when I heard the news; he will always be part of that classic team in the booth for me. Always a great broadcaster. RIP Frank Gifford, you will be remembered. :rose:

• Like 1