The 2015-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Here's a place where all the fans (avid- fairweather) and supporters of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers can post their thoughts, cheers and jeers. All NFL fans are welcome but if you come here to bash the Bucs believe you me it is nothing we Bucs fans have not heard over the years and maybe even have some to add if you missed something. We as Bucs fans have alot to be excited about this season and it could not start soon enough!

Go Bucs!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

First, there already is a saints thread so GTFO tree duck. Second, is it even possible to have a fair weather buc fan at this point? Weather has been anything but fair. Third, there are at least 2 bucs fans here at trf. While my overall interest in pro football has been diminishing over the past few years, I'll always watch and follow the Bucs. Winston looks nervous and unaware that nfl safetys are chomping at the bit. We deserve a great QB and I'm hoping its him.

You are exactly right I realize the preseason has its pupose but with all the off season work and mini camps there should be 2 preseason games and an 18 game regular season.

Preseason injurys are terrible. Teams lose star players for nothing and the tickets should be discounted as well. We have a guy down possibly for several weeks and looks like the Vikings will lose a player for the entire season.

Crab Legs will kill the Bucs franchise.

Enjoy the criminal Winston.

Go Saints!

Next man up! Bucs Bashing in full swing as you probably know AW some times fans re so fickle! As I am not beaming over te 1st preseason game I did see some positives less he injury to Dotson. Hopefully things will be good by opening day 09/13. Only time will tell.

Go Bucs

Crab Legs will kill the Bucs franchise.

Enjoy the criminal Winston.

Go Saints!

Here in Tampa we eat crab legs for breakfast!

Heard worse by better DS lol

Go cheer aints on Tree D''s page

FYI the aints lost their 1st pre season game too

Go Bucsl

We won't know if they made the correct pick for a couple years. I don't expect much this year so I won't be disappointed.

I am trying not to build too much into it either. Although I have to admit this is the 1st year in a very long time I have any type of optimisim of the upcoming season. I will be thrilled with an 8-8 season and building from there.

As long as the progress is forward I will be happy

My company was working as a partner with the bucs during the Raheem era. Even had a couple meeting at their facility and had lunch there as well. Saw a lot of cool stuff. If you get a chance to tour the facility it is amazing. The chairs in the meeting room are so huge you feel like a child sitting in dads chair. The plates they serve lunch on are the size of serving trays. A far cry from the shithole by the airport where the international mall is now.