The 2015-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Well here we go again we're going to have to beat the zebra's along with the Eagles! That was an absolute BS call giving PHI the ball back after the fumble! Possession 2 knees down and the ground pops the ball loose and they call that a fumble? I call BS!!!

Nice Nice Nice Win! We did good team wide .500 and actually a beginning of a win streak. The future is looking bright :sundog:

It's a good day in Tampa Bay :yay: :cheerleader: :yay: :cheerleader:

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I hope you mean that the Eagles show up again and just put on colts uniforms. That would be great. Seriously, I did pick the bucs. This will be an interesting test to see where they truly are as thanksgiving made it clear the Eagles are not good.

True DAT! Always a speculation regarding the Bucs when they whip another team. Are they improving or are the opponents just way worse than we are. I think last weeks game was a combo of both. I have seen a lot of improvement from the Bucs through the weeks and the eagles have been struggling this season. I will be happy with a win if it is just by one point or by dozens and the colts are another team that is struggling this season ;)

Go Bucs :madra: