Attendance numbers?? R40 Tour?

robertrobyn

Has anyone heard real attendance numbers yet? Was just curious. I know my 3 shows were sold out 7-23-15 7-30-15 and 8-1-15 but have not seen the attendance numbers yet.

Suffice to say that there were probably just a few shows NOT sold out.

Was the Nebraska show the one when they were selling nosebleeds on show day for $10?

Probably :LOL: There weren't too many people at the Lincoln show but for it being their first time playing there it was a good turnout (over 14k people in a 14.7k capacity arena)

• Like 1

Suffice to say that there were probably just a few shows NOT sold out.

Was the Nebraska show the one when they were selling nosebleeds on show day for $10?

Probably :LOL: There weren't too many people at the Lincoln show but for it being their first time playing there it was a good turnout (over 14k people in a 14.7k capacity arena)

Filling 14k of 14.7 sounds like a really good turnout. Maybe it's not a sellout, but it's certainly respectable.

• Like 1

No empty seats in Tampa, Amalie Arena capacity is 20,500, so in a concert "end stage" configuration I would guess a little under 1/3 of the seats are unavailable. My educated guess would be in the neighborhood of 15,000 fanatical Rush fans were in the house.
  • Like 1

Wow, MSG exceeded $1.5 million, and that's with an average ticket price of only $111. They could have charged much more based on demand. On the secondary market, $111 was but a pipe dream. I wonder what the promoter really grossed, probably over $2 million since lowers were selling for over $350 and prime seats over $700. MSG exceeded TO by about $240,000 and the promoter made a lot more on the secondary market in NYC as TO tix were very reasonably priced on the resale sites.

I think that answers the question, where could they play a residency and make money on fewer shows.