Sharon Osbourne is A TWIT

Batman

I think the fact that Maiden can still put records in the top 5 even though it's a re-release here in the UK says enough,maybe Shaz is jealous that now she's trying to worm her way back to UK by doing ad's for Asda etc in time for Ozzy to retire and that Ozzy hasnt had a song in the UK charts for some time has taken it's toll on her,so she slags off others.

QUOTE (Stickman @ Aug 23 2005, 12:10 PM)
I think the fact that Maiden can still put records in the top 5 even though it's a re-release here in the UK says enough,maybe Shaz is jealous that now she's trying to worm her way back to UK by doing ad's for Asda etc in time for Ozzy to retire and that Ozzy hasnt had a song in the UK charts for some time has taken it's toll on her,so she slags off others.

yes.gif goodpost.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050827/ap_en_...sharon_osbourne

Osbourne Says She Evened Score With Maiden

LOS ANGELES - Sharon Osbourne says she cut Iron Maiden's power during a concert on this summer's Ozzfest tour. The wife of rock icon Ozzy Osbourne has accused the heavy metal group's singer Bruce Dickinson of badmouthing her husband on stage.

"Dickinson got what he deserved," Osbourne wrote in a letter to the group's manager. "Was Dickinson so naive to think that I was going to let him get away with talking ... about my family night after night?"

During the same show in Devore earlier this month, Iron Maiden's members were pelted with eggs and debris from the crowd.

The group's manager, Rod Smallwood, said the band deserved an apology "from a number of people, and you know who you are."

"In 30 years in this business and after attending hundreds of gigs, I have never seen anything anywhere near as disgusting and unprofessional as what went on that night," Smallwood wrote in a statement on Iron Maiden's Web site.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 28 2005, 05:18 PM)
I am really trying to refrain myself from finding her address and knocking on the door with a shotgun.

Moonie....I'm feeling the same way

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 10 2005, 09:30 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/even%20more%20gifs/202128352Fsharonl.jpg

laugh.gif AWsume pic!

Mess with Dick...Well then get ready to mess with EDDIE! 1022.gif

We fought him hard we fought him well

Out on the plains we gave him hell

But many came too much for cree

Oh will we ever be set free?

Run to the hills run for your lives

Run to the hills run for your lives 1022.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif 1022.gif

That same woman is a hypocrite. One minute she is having dinner with President Bush, the next calls him an a**hole and her and Ozzy had a picture of him and Saddam being friends. I don't like politics but this biy of hypocrisy proves that Sharon is a hypocrite. The same b**ch had Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake's parts from Blizzard of Ozz removed so she wouldn't pay them royalties, greedy tyrannical w*ore!

It seems people are overlooking what started this whole thing. Bruce Dickinson displayed about the most unprofessional behavior I'd ever heard of, repeatedly on that tour. My friends saw one of the shows and were embarrassed and shocked at his constant disrespect for the Ozzfest and it's crew and equipment. Any complaints should have been directed at Sharon behind closed doors. What kind of an artist would bitch to the audience? That's junior high talent show behavior! Sharon stooped to his level, and that's a shame, too. She should had given Maiden a chance to opt out of the rest of the tour so they could live in their fantasy world that they're too good to run throught the Ozzfest PA system. What it comes down to, for me, is either you're good enough to sound good through what everyone else plays through or you're not. Period.

moon.gif

Sharon has become a greedy, hypocritical tyrant in the 21st century.

Sharon has gone greedy with tampering with Ozzy's back catalog shafting Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake's parts on Blizzard and Diary with some jabronis, it'd be like Dhani Harrison and Julian Lennon re-recording their dad's parts on Sgt Pepper or Abbey Road and leaving Macca and Ringo alone. She is greedy, only wants money and doesn't care about the fans and many fans are P'Od about it. Ever since The Osbournes went on the air, she only cares about MONEY!

Sharon is a hypocrite. After being invited to dinner by President GW Bush, they go on to mock and disrespect him with film montage at beginning of War Pigs on 2004 Ozzfest tour and Sharon trashed him in some interviews. If I was invited to a dinner with the Pres, that would be cool and I would not disrespect him. Sharon is a hypocrite!

Lastly, Sharon is tyrannical. She orchestrated an attack on Iron Maiden. She thinks Ozzy is metal when he had gotten neutured in recent years. Maiden rules!!! Sharon can go s*ck a c*ck!

I feel for Ozzy, having to live with a bunch of lunatics fing.gif. That is a shame what occurred during Maiden's set on Ozzfest, I had no idea. But yes, I do think Sharon's wealth, or better yet- Ozzy's wealth, has gone to her head big time. She has the whip in that household!

Regardless though, I will always be a huge fan of Ozzy's material...Blizzard of Oz thru Ozzmosis 1022.gif 1022.gif

I couldn't agree more after what she has done i thought in the Osbourne she was a sensible woman of sorts and she did what she did at the Maiden gig which is so disrespectful she said it was aimed at just Bruce so why switch the power off affecting the whole band?

And the eggs well thats a different along with the chanting.

It's a shame it had to end that way for the band but Iron Maiden are a much better band by far.

UP THE IRONS!!!! 1022.gif

Archived