The Rush noob!

Polaris

Some of you guys already know me but I may as well introduce myself to some that don't.

Hey TRF! I'm a 16 year old guy that just started to really get into Rush. I'm a huge music person and I like playing guitar. So far everything seems cool. I hope to chat more in the Rush sections some day because I have really poor memory of the albums. I need to give them another 3 listens before they really stick in my head! a

1. Moving Pictures

2. Signals

3. Grace Under Pressure

4. Power Windows

Those are the albums that got me into Rush, maybe it'll work for you too! Welcome to TRF by the way :)

All the Worlds A Stage, Especially Bytor And The Snowdog Track 7 on CD :drool: , Exit Stage Left and Finally A Show Of Hands. Now that you have some experience with the studio recordings it should be time to dive into the live recordings. Remember some of the arrangements will be subtly different but in reality the live recordings are the way the song was intended to sound. :codger:

Happy listening

Welcome! You should familiarize yourself with 2112, Permanent Waves, and Moving Pictures. Those are the big three albums here in Rushland.

To bad you wont get to see them live Polaris .....but then again ..ya never know.

I fell in love with all those mentioned albums above...but also a different mood album..."Roll the Bones. "