Kevin J. Anderson Tweet

FountainOfSyrinx

I feel like this guy would know a bit more than the rest of us... Sorry if there's a thread about this already...

https://twitter.com/TheKJA/status/627899044472291329

I doubt they can be happy about him posting that..

That hack has no business saying that. He should retract it ASAP.

• Like 7

I figured something like this would have been wiped off the internets like the DW NAMM video where John Good spilled the beans about "El Darko" Unless I hear it from Ged, Alex, or Neil I wouldn't believe it. Besides, we all know the Clockwork Angels novel was garbage. The man can't even write fiction, much less report any kind of actual fact...
  • Like 4

I didn't know who he was but aren't we criticizing him for the same thing many of us are saying? Yeah it's not 100% but more than likely retired has been a common theme for months.
  • Like 1

The man can't even write fiction, much less report any kind of actual fact...

Now what you said is definitely a fact! He is not even 3rd rate.

I still wince when I remember reading his pathetic Dune novels. His incompetant prose was an insult to Frank Herbert and Dune fans everywhere.

• Like 1

I didn't know who he was but aren't we criticizing him for the same thing many of us are saying? Yeah it's not 100% but more than likely retired has been a common theme for months.

It's different coming from us as fans on a message board, as opposed to someone semi-linked to the band full-out saying they are retiring before any official part of the band has announced anything.

The "J" in his name must stand for Jackass.

I would think someone close to the band would just keep their mouth shut. Sorry Kevin, enjoy your work, but my respect level for you just went down the tubes. Retirement or not, you should just stick with the bands message rather than being a twitter asshole.

I dunno , its twitter so does it even matter? To me, no. I dont know who he is or follow twitter...

Not trying to dump on your thread , just my thoughts

I feel like he is misinformed. He can't have "inside info" because that doesn't exist. Alex said they haven't even discussed the future. This guy is just riding the "last tour" hype train and made an unfortunate comment.

Who cares what this guy says?

Exactly, we have debates over HEMIspheres vs. Grace Under Pressure to get back to.

Uh no. :)

• Like 2

Even if it were true, I can't imagine that the boys wouldn't be livid at it being leaked like this. I'm sure they'd want to reveal such news themselves.

• Like 3