Help With Meet & Greet Photos Irvine

anaeel

Been lurking on these forums for awhile and run into an issue, looking for some help or insight.

I had the amazing fortune of getting into the Meet & Greet last night at the Irvine show.

The instructions that came with the passes give you a specific URL. You then enter your first and last name, email address and choose which show. After you submit all that, a message states "Please check your email for link to photos".

No email comes. I've checked spam, trash everything and have tried it a few times.

Others that have attended these Meet & Greets have told me they were able to get their photos that night after the show.

I'm starting to worry that maybe they don't have my info correctly, possibly a misspelling or something.

Anyone else ever have this issue accessing their photos? Anyone on here got into the Irvine Meet & Greet and were able to access their photos? Anyone know of any email address I could contact to see about fixing the issue if there is one?

Hi, I've been having the same issue. It's a day later and I still don't have the email.

Thanks for responding. That put me at ease. Maybe it is just delayed. Keep me posted if yours shows up. I will do the same.

Just an update if anyone from the Irvine Meet & Greet ends up finding this thread. I was able to finally get in touch with someone that handles the photos for the Meet & Greet. Turned out they had a small technical issue and the photos weren't being emailed out. Just go back to the URL you were provided and enter your info again, choosing the Irvine show and the images will now get sent to you. Finally got mine today!
  • Like 1