Have you dated a Rush fan?

amylovesrush

My first boyfriend was a Rush fan. We played in a band together. It was great while it lasted but unfortunately he had a drinking problem and I had to break it off.
  • Like 1

i currently am and we're both meeting at Rushcon!

I've seen his posts about you on Facebook. Sounds like a match made in heaven. :)

Nope. When I got into Rush six years ago, my boyfriend didn't really join me. He went to almost all my shows with me, and at least recognizes them and likes them a little now, but he isn't crazy for them like me.

Hey, 1 of the 7, long time no see! Welcome back! :hi: :D

Thanks! Great to "see" you again! :)

• Like 1

I am! It all started so slowly, the first thing she ever gave me was a RUSH t-shirt. Then our first kiss was to a RUSH song. Soon, we were listening to albums together. When she bought us tickets to my first RUSH concert another RUSH fan and friend said "Just lean into it." So I did. Now, I'm a fan, too. Completely converted. LOL
  • Like 2

I am dating one right now :)

Good news.....glad you managed to meet someone for real instead of just doing it online

Shut up!!

Me and my boyfriend are STILL together!!

Ouch. Fridge had no way of knowing if you were referring to the same boyfriend or not. You did have a whole thread about whether you were breaking up. Glad you guys are still together.

• Like 1

Good news.....glad you managed to meet someone for real instead of just doing it online

Shut up!!

Actually, there was no malice in my post, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.

Though to be fair, I sort of jumped to a conclusion, didn't I?

Edited by Fridge

Shut up!!

Actually, there was no malice in my post, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.

What?? I don't understand what u mean??

Shut up!!

What?? I don't understand what u mean??

Okay, let me rephrase it.

I meant no harm, I assumed when you said "dating" I thought you meant it how I would understand it.

I was saying you were jumping to conclusions by automatically assuming I was being nasty.

However, I was acknowledging the irony that I had jumped to a conclusion in the first place.

That clearer?