COFFEE - who loves it, who hates it?

treeduck

Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?

• I love coffee
    • I hate coffee
    • I'm ambivalent about it
    • I'm just addicted to the stuff, I barely taste it, my taste buds are numb with it
    • I just like it, love is too strong a word
    • I only like those trendy lattes and cappuccinos otherwise I'd not bother

Can take it or leave it....only really drink instant as I can't be arsed faffing about with filter.

95% of the time I drink tea anyway, which I much prefer.

La dee da!

:LOL:

Actually tea here is no longer a "posh" drink, that went out the window decades and decades ago.

I think faffing about with grinders et al is ridiculous...life is too short.

I have a wicked cold, and I'm coughing up a storm. I'm actually hitting the tea pretty hard today. :)

Can take it or leave it....only really drink instant as I can't be arsed faffing about with filter.

La dee da!

Actually tea here is no longer a "posh" drink, that went out the window decades and decades ago.

I have a wicked cold, and I'm coughing up a storm. I'm actually hitting the tea pretty hard today. :)

Tea with honey, and a container of any berry fruit - strawberries are the best :dweez:

La dee da!

Tea instead of coffee???

We are no longer friends.

;) :P

La dee da!

Tea instead of coffee???

They both suck!

Lately I've been getting coffee at Trader Joe's, and they' re pretty good. I've tried three-Sumatran, Costa Rican Tarrazu, and the French Roast. All deep, dark, earthy, and delicious. I must advise that if you aren't into a real dark, bitter, full bodied coffee hold off on trying the French Roast, because TJ's version is not for wimps.

I've never had any coffee from Trader Joe's, but I do love the dark, full-bodied roasts. The Costa Rican is my favourite.

I love all types of coffee. When I played in the bands in college, I even liked day old burned diner coffee. These days I like good coffee. Dark roast, medium roast, all types. I don't like anything in it. Maybe a little whiskey on a cold afternoon. Other than that, black.

La dee da!

Tea instead of coffee???

:( I'll be chugging coffee again once I shake this bug. Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

I've been doing French Press service at my cigar lounge. Now I hate my K-Cup machine at home.

There's a coffee shop local to me that's just called Press. Good stuff.

• Like 1

I like it. Sometimes really enjoy it. It usually makes me poop in the morning.

It does have its purpose... :LOL:

Love coffee. Regular stuff or occasionally a mocha. I live in the Northwest, so loving coffee is a requirement. I think they deport you to California or something if you don't.

• Like 2

Love coffee. Regular stuff or occasionally a mocha. I live in the Northwest, so loving coffee is a requirement. I think they deport you to California or something if you don't.

When I visit the Northwest I drink coffee all day. Straight outta Shelton.
  • Like 1

When I visit the Northwest I drink coffee all day. Straight outta Shelton.

Straight outta Kendall.

I drink water all day long but I like something different in the morning. The trouble is, I don't particularly care for hot drinks, especially not in the morning. For years I used to start my day with a Diet Coke, but then I stopped drinking those because of all the crap in them. The past few months I've been drinking cold brewed coffee. I like it a lot, the only trouble is I have to add too much sugar to counter the super-bitterness of cold coffee :|