COFFEE - who loves it, who hates it?

treeduck

Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?

• I love coffee
    • I hate coffee
    • I'm ambivalent about it
    • I'm just addicted to the stuff, I barely taste it, my taste buds are numb with it
    • I just like it, love is too strong a word
    • I only like those trendy lattes and cappuccinos otherwise I'd not bother

Can take it or leave it....only really drink instant as I can't be arsed faffing about with filter.

95% of the time I drink tea anyway, which I much prefer.

La dee da!

:LOL:

Actually tea here is no longer a "posh" drink, that went out the window decades and decades ago.

I think faffing about with grinders et al is ridiculous...life is too short.

Can take it or leave it....only really drink instant as I can't be arsed faffing about with filter.

La dee da!

Actually tea here is no longer a "posh" drink, that went out the window decades and decades ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yROLRovCkso

:haz:

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

La dee da!

Does your pinkie flail about when you drink your tea? :moon:

http://joymachine.typepad.com/northern_planner/images/2008/04/24/rlove_tea_uk_20070709_2.jpg

La dee da!

http://joymachine.typepad.com/northern_planner/images/2008/04/24/rlove_tea_uk_20070709_2.jpg

No it doesn't as I use a mug....

Does your man-bag twitch as you sip your frapppadappachinnowhatever........

La dee da!

No it doesn't as I use a mug....

Does your man-bag twitch as you sip your frapppadappachinnowhatever........

No, but it does twitch when my wife tickles it. :LOL:
  • Like 3

Coffee is my motivation for getting up in the morning. It drives me to tackle the day. It has me convinced I can do anything, including an 8AM Microecon class or dealing with neurotic customers at an even earlier hour. I wield my coffee as a knight does his shield. With coffee, all things are possible!

Also, it's delicious. I'm a big fan of Pear's and Cameron's coffee brands.

• Like 4

Coffee is my motivation for getting up in the morning. It drives me to tackle the day. It has me convinced I can do anything, including an 8AM Microecon class or dealing with neurotic customers at an even earlier hour. I wield my coffee as a knight does his shield. With coffee, all things are possible!

Also, it's delicious. I'm a big fan of Pear's and Cameron's coffee brands.

http://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/hMwFMT0gPbGI-93_haqQ0g/o.jpg Edited by goose
  • Like 4

Coffee is my motivation for getting up in the morning. It drives me to tackle the day. It has me convinced I can do anything.

That! ^

:ebert:

I love grinding it, brewing it, and pouring that first cup, especially.

And the second, and the third (though by that time, I'm in a :rush: and leaving for work. (Like I'm about to do in the next 20 minutes or so).

• Like 1

I have a timed coffee maker. It goes off just before I get out of bed. I love waking up to the smell of coffee brewing. :) There are very few things that smell better than good coffee.
  • Like 3

I have a timed coffee maker. It goes off just before I get out of bed. I love waking up to the smell of coffee brewing. :) There are very few things that smell better than good coffee.

Last week I made someone's dream of waking up to a cup of coffee by the bed a reality… a fellow coffee drinker… :)

• Like 3

There are very few things that smell better than good coffee.

This could get interesting..... ;)

I drink a cup or 2 a day. Not obsessed but I enjoy it.

Tick is an old fool

and the coffee does drool

from his chin like a fountain of foam

it falls into his bowl full of gruel

all the way down to his barstool

and keeps flowing down till he finally gets home

Last week I made someone's dream of waking up to a cup of coffee by the bed a reality… a fellow coffee drinker… :)

You made my dream just by reading your post :drool: ;)

I drink a cup or 2 a day. Not obsessed but I enjoy it.

Tick is an old fool

and the coffee does drool

from his chin like a fountain of foam

it falls into his bowl full of gruel

all the way down to his barstool

and keeps flowing down till he finally gets home

Tick gets home at five o'clock

And takes himself out a cup o' Joe

Always seem to be decaf

Why there's no espresso down here

Well, they call tick the coffee man

I guess that's what he is

• Like 1

Ever since I got a coffee maker at my office, my consumption is through the roof. Since this office is also at school, on long school days I find myself drinking absurd amounts.

10/10 addiction, tasty and full of wake-up potential

• Like 1

Lately I've been getting coffee at Trader Joe's, and they' re pretty good. I've tried three-Sumatran, Costa Rican Tarrazu, and the French Roast. All deep, dark, earthy, and delicious. I must advise that if you aren't into a real dark, bitter, full bodied coffee hold off on trying the French Roast, because TJ's version is not for wimps.
  • Like 2

You made my dream just by reading your post :drool: ;)

Hahaha… it gets even better. I woke him up with coffee to go to a bar and watch the Superbowl together. :)

Lately I've been getting coffee at Trader Joe's, and they' re pretty good. I've tried three-Sumatran, Costa Rican Tarrazu, and the French Roast. All deep, dark, earthy, and delicious. I must advise that if you aren't into a real dark, bitter, full bodied coffee hold off on trying the French Roast, because TJ's version is not for wimps.

The darker, the better. Bolder flavor and less caffeine, by volume (not weight).
  • Like 1

TJ's Sumatran is excellent, as is their Bolivian.