COFFEE - who loves it, who hates it?

treeduck

Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?

• I love coffee
    • I hate coffee
    • I'm ambivalent about it
    • I'm just addicted to the stuff, I barely taste it, my taste buds are numb with it
    • I just like it, love is too strong a word
    • I only like those trendy lattes and cappuccinos otherwise I'd not bother

I am addicted.... usually 6 espressos a day, black, no sugar. But I can still taste if it's crap

P.S.: espresso is the ONLY way to make a proper coffee

• Like 3

Addicted. The day doesn't officially start until I've had my first cup :coffee:

Same here,

I need that first cup for sure. Only a few cups at best up until 9:00am at the latest.

And don't even think about starting a conversation with me until I have that first cup. :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2

I am addicted.... usually 6 espressos a day, black, no sugar. But I can still taste if it's crap

P.S.: espresso is the ONLY way to make a proper coffee

:drool:

I do enjoy a Spanish or Mexican café con leche...or a German fresh-brewed. Aww, who am I kidding. I love coffee in all it's forms!!!

• Like 1

I love one large cup of coffee in the morning. I hate mornings and a hot cup helps...then I'm good for the day.

I have one cup in the morning, I don't need it, I don't feel like i have to have it, but ever since our last vacation - I got used to it. We grind beans for 2 cups every morning, in the french press for 10 minutes or so (long enough for a strong flavor, but not long enough to make it bitter) and my wife and I have a cup with breakfast.

I still have fond memories of sipping from my maternal grandfather's coffee cup. He always had it with this...

http://kalyx.com/images/full/Images_GR/GR_273005.jpg

• Like 2

I still have fond memories of sipping from my maternal grandfather's coffee cup. He always had it with this...

http://kalyx.com/images/full/Images_GR/GR_273005.jpg

My grandmother and my mom both used this stuff in their coffee.

• Like 1

I love coffee with cream or half-and-half. I also love cappuccinos, frappaccinos and most anything coffee flavored. Nothing much better than a good cup of coffee and a donut in the morning.
  • Like 2

I like it a lot. Used to love it, but lately I'm losing my taste for it and I don't know why. Been thinking of doctoring it up with milk (ghastly stuff) and sugar, but if you can't do it straight black, why bother? It's like going to a bar and ordering a Tom Collins, you know?
  • Like 1

I love it but had to give it up. Turned out to be a major headache trigger! :(

Bummer. That's a shame. Good that you were able to make that connection, though. to the trigger

ETA: Whoah, Troutman used 'bummer" too.

Edited by goose
  • Like 2