1000 people perform Foo Fighters song

HemiBeers

1000 people performed Learn to Fly to convince the Foos to do a concert in their city. Pretty sweet.

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000063

Dude at 3:00 looks like Taylor.

We got enough musicians in here...maybe we can get 1000 musicians together to convince Rush of a special concert. ;)

• Like 5

This is why the Foods are one of the greatest bands of all time. They reach people, tons of people, and they make those people want to reach them. (Not to mention Dave and Taylor have an impeccable taste in music ;) ).

EDIT: just realized autocorrect caused a slight differentiation of what I meant to type, but it's kinda funny so I'll let it slide. Lolz.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1

I suspected this was a video and not the actual performance. The sound was much too clean. They probably recorded a bunch of them in a large studio to create 'the crowd' of sound. At least in this video it appeared they had guitars/basses plugged into a cable. I was watching for that give away.

Nice story.

But I gotta be honest.

I'm tired if the foo fighters and their bland rock music. I like the first 3 albums. But now, they just irritate me.

The same chiks in high school who listened to Bon jovi, that are my age, are posting endless pics of themselves at foo fighters concerts on Facebook. You think they know about grohls hardcore punk background? Not a chance. It's just funny to me.

Edited by Xanadoood

Nice story.

But I gotta be honest.

I'm tired if the foo fighters and their bland rock music. I like the first 3 albums. But now, they just irritate me.

The same chiks in high school who listened to Bon jovi, that are my age, are posting endless pics of themselves at foo fighters concerts on Facebook. You think they know about grohls hardcore punk background? Not a chance. It's just funny to me.

I agree with this. They are very much the Bon Jovi of today.

Still this was a very cool and awesome video.

Edited by EagleMoon